BWS MALOSSI HIGH-END LC by ..::luis_algarvio::..

this is looking really expensive! but f*cking nice!!!

is this going to be for street use or do you racing?

Just project... *D ehehe I know it soud crazy... but I really luv my BWS that's why i'm doing this for "her". Once i looked to my scooter, it was a mess so i Decided to give it a new look. So that how is going so far...

After this one it's going to be a Yamaha R1 ehehe

im so jealous of all them stage6 parts can't wait untill i can spend my cash (saving for a holiday to greece) untill then im just dribbling over your parts!!!!!!

Thanks Ricardo. My Big Bore 86cc must arrive tomorrow or friday. I'll put some pictures of it when it arrives. Next week i'm receiving more parts too.

Hope I can finish this project soon beacuse i keep on spending around 300-400€ everymonths.. since 5 months ago.. :p

Hi Luis , I am very interested in the pvl ignition you have chosen to use , Did you buy this with programed curves alredy installed or do you plan to program this yourself , I too am using the 86cc mhr cylinder on a new bike in Australia and are following your progress with great interest ,
I have looked at maybe trying to purchase this ignition thru your online shop but as it is not in english i cannot understand it very well .

Looks nice ;) But... how are you gonna fit that crankshaft? the Malossi bigbore 86cc only works with his special pen 13 needle bearing ...

good luck with it :)

Greetz Robbby

I guess someone has explained that before, however the 2fast bearing has 12mm, the outer measure is equal to 13mm bearing, think it's 17mm, so it work's.

I guess someone has explained that before, however the 2fast bearing has 12mm, the outer measure is equal to 13mm bearing, think it's 17mm, so it work's.
Thanks, have not been here in awhile,so I must have missed that update
So can you use the mhr team crank- 12mm with the 2f4r cyl?

I can't find the topic right now, but you can use the 2fast crankshaft instead Malossi one, cause the outer diameter for piston bearing is the same(guess it's 18mm), only what changes it's inner diameter, 12--->13mm. I'll post it when i find it. cheers

Last edited:
Back