**KILLERTEAM** AEROX 4 Race (SPAIN)

the k61 arent realy rain tyres :p

Hehe i know :p I didnt mean it that way.

I got some crazy news.

My whole Team 2 engine is sold xD
All,with rotor,crank,mhr overrange kit etc...whole engine is as good as gone :)
I got a great offer for it,i couldnt say no.Now i got excellent possibilitys to get a whole new and different setup :p
It stays secret for now.

Stay tuned for a new setup xD

I like your project and your work, the old setup was excellent.:winner:
I can not wait to see who will be the new setup......

Stay tuned

h1, i like to read your stories about racing day... In which country they are?
And can you write the racing callendar on this year? maybe we could take part in some races :W I'm from latvia, and we also have some scooter racing events. And i also have a Aerox ;)

000027051981_%23_2_%23_FRV.jpg
000027052013_%23_2_%23_FRV.jpg

sorry about the spam but i'm too from Latvia and I allso drive in 50racing calss like FRV... I'm that... with SMC the number 94 or second from left in second pisture... :)

Hi

The last pics were taken in Denmark,before in Spain.
We would love to see competition from latvia...u should NOT MISS the Scooter Attack Weekend 2009 in Lausitz end of August.
If u need more infos,feel free to PM me :)

More pics are welcome...

New Update soon to come

HI, actually i`m from Latvia too, and i`m riding aerox. Maybe apriliafan you have seen in some project pages, that i have aerox with MKPR2, c21 etc. So, i`m going to SAWE in august too, we can meet each other etc, talk about scooter tuning and so on, my friend with bws minarelli lc is going to sawe with me. So, cya.

p.s i was so impressed about your mkpr2 setup, and i definitely understood, that i might buy mkpr2, and i did it. :D Now, i have hebo revolution too, i`m going to test it in next season.

HI, actually i`m from Latvia too, and i`m riding aerox. Maybe apriliafan you have seen in some project pages, that i have aerox with MKPR2, c21 etc. So, i`m going to SAWE in august too, we can meet each other etc, talk about scooter tuning and so on, my friend with bws minarelli lc is going to sawe with me. So, cya.

p.s i was so impressed about your mkpr2 setup, and i definitely understood, that i might buy mkpr2, and i did it. :D Now, i have hebo revolution too, i`m going to test it in next season.

Nice,i m looking forward to meet you there :) Its going to be great :) Just come over when you see me...I speak german,english,polish,spanish and understand "little" danish...
Good luck with your MK Setup ;) also if we both know that aint as good as the MHR..

I ordered new parts..

Stage6 R/T 70ccm (Beta Version)
Malossi Crank 85mm
Malossi Wing Bell
Malossi Overrrange Kit
Malossi Reedcage VL 14
Malossi Air Filter (already at home)
Malossi Delta Clutch
Stage6 R/T Rotor
Stage6 R/T Spacer Wig 28mm
Stage6 R/T 28mm Carburador
Stage6 R/T Gear Cover
Kiesler Reedcage Spacer (already at home)
Kiesler Sprint Gears 16/41
C21 (already at home)

As soon the parts arrive I ll make my new engine,especially looking forward to test the new Stage6 R/T cylinder,it promises a lot :)
Also on my way to change now to 12" rims,its simply much better handling,after having a go on an aerox with 12" rims lately in Spain I made my decision.

More news very soon..

regards

Where did you ordered it? I always thought that Stage6 R/T cylinder is only prototype yet. In SA i can`t find it.

The R/T is also not avaible yet :p for public.
The first 100 inoficial ones will be come out this month,i m one of them :p

I changed the setup in order to have something different and the R/T looks VERY good.
Besides I sold my team2 engine for a ok good price.

The R/T is also not avaible yet :p for public.
The first 100 inoficial ones will be come out this month,i m one of them :p

I changed the setup in order to have something different and the R/T looks VERY good.
Besides I sold my team2 engine for a ok good price.

I kill you! I also wan't the R/T cylinder :|
Regards - Kresjan
PS: You coming at Speedmeet the 20th? Then we can have our race :D And remember I owe you a somersby ;)

Nice aerox9||6. Only i think you should change you're name... Apriliafan and you have Yamaha's?:p

Keep up the good work , can't wait to see the new engine *D

I m back

After a quiet long break I m back again.
I ve been busy in Spain doing the last exams,went all good and now I got yesterday my final acceptance letter from the Copenhagen North University :D
Damn I m happy :D so now i con concentrate the summer 100 % on my scooter.

After I sold my engine to a friend I had to make a new order...Tomorrow I ll receive it...therefore part 2 of the update will follow tomorrow.

One of my friends made a great Wallpaper to me :)

forapriliafan.jpg

Yesterday I have been to Denmarks Speedmeet Meeting.
I had no engine so I went just with 2 friends and their bikes to the meeting.
We were the first visiters after Speedline.
The meeting was really good organized by Speedline.
My friend had half of his garage with him^^

dsc04303r.jpg

dsc04304e.jpg

dsc04306t.jpg

As soon as the dyno opened,people started to test their bikes to win the competition of having the highest HP in their class(3 classes with premiums)
dsc04309j.jpg

Very nice SR s with quiet good results on the dyno..Also expected to come this year to Scooter Attacks Weekend 2009 Eurospeedway
dsc04311dwz.jpg

A pic of denmarks most powerfull sprinter so far.
Twin Mhr Team 2 with 38,XX HP!!!Impressive for the first runs.
Hopefully also a visiter this year on SA WE 09
dsc04316s.jpg

Little costumshow
dsc04328n.jpg

Than I took some pics....nothing special..I was not really in mood to take pics cuz I got frustrated.

dsc04386vii.jpg

dsc04365s.jpg

dsc04377i.jpg

Unfortunately I missed to fotograph some of the other nice scooters :(
dsc4362.jpg

dsc04364r.jpg

We planned to go to Asserballes Race Day today together with my friends Runner but it didnt last long...As usual.Propably a defective ignition caused those problems which he has since weeks.However he decided to go home and we had no bike to race :-( so we had no other choice but going home.
Bad day ,the only positive thing I got was the fact of receiving a empty aerox engine and 12 " rims :)
More facts will follow now the next days.

Regards

Update

New order arrived :)

dsc04449u.jpg

dsc04451t.jpg

Finally I received my new engine parts :)
Only 1 thing is missing :D
dsc04457gxg.jpg

I bought again the Stage 6 Carb cuz I was convinced of it :)
dsc04459s.jpg

dsc04460y.jpg

I like to try new things so I bought this time the stage6 cover.
Excellent finish.

dsc04461q.jpg

I drove last weekend an Aerox with 12" rims and I fall in love.
Therefore I bought the same day the rims.
My only worry was that I had to sell my lovely R/T 280mm disc and change to a smaller one.
I didnt want to accept that so I was looking for a solution

dsc04462nvb.jpg

You can t mount it right away.
dsc04464d.jpg

Modifications were necessary in order to fit the caliper.

dsc04467v.jpg

Its DAMN close to the rim.Only by having the right spacer and mods you can drive safely 12" rims with this disc :D

dsc04469b.jpg

Those rims were mounted before on a Malossi fork (12mm).
I stay with the stage 6 forks (10mm) so i ll have to modify the shaft.
I got already some1 working(melody knaegten :) on that

dsc04470.jpg

Dunlop gp 92 tyres are missing still

I got also a spare engine now.Lots of work to do...but I cant continue before the final,most important piece arrives
dsc04472.jpg

I ll change a few things.
New front panel are already recutted.I miss to paint it.
A new tail is also planned and hopefully done till SA WE 09.
dsc04473.jpg

The time is running till the next meeting Asserballe 2 Weekend and the german Race in Asserballe as well.

More news to come..:)

Back