**KILLERTEAM** AEROX 4 Race (SPAIN)

Last update

Hello people...

This is my very last update...

Its time to say good bye :-(
6 years tuning,incredible amount of "wasted" money in parts and a fucking great time are ending my career ...

I still love it but the university changed my plans :-/
Other priorities and investments make it almost impossible to continue.
I got some issues to solve during the winter....if thats the case,I might come back but at the moment the chances are very low...and some day it hits everybody...

The best part of all those years was defo the fact of meeting new people.It was a kind of second home...the feedback kept my fire burning,influenced my projects etc :)
A fucking great time I had.
It makes it even harder to stop when I think back :-/

A special thanks to all my supporters and to my friends who I met due scootertuning...

Goodbye and stay tuned...

Here maybe a song to make it easier ^^

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Pu8hET2yo"]YouTube - Princes Diana - Elton John - Goodbye Englands Rose[/ame]

Regards, Apriliafan

Good luck!!!

I wish You all the best and I hope that some day I will find another update on this post.
Everyday I was waitting Your new update , to see how I can upgrade my scooter. On 3 october it will be a race in Romania and If I win the victory will be for You.
See You soon Apriliafan

Thank you all very much :)

I m out for now with my bikes but i ll help sometimes some friends of mine and i might upload their projects :p if some work of me is done :)...in other words i ll keep u guys informed about my tuning activities ...i m gone but not dead :p

Thank you all very much :)

I m out for now with my bikes but i ll help sometimes some friends of mine and i might upload their projects :p if some work of me is done :)...in other words i ll keep u guys informed about my tuning activities ...i m gone but not dead :p

Hope you will find succes in what ever you end up doing.
Thanks for 2008 and 2009, It was fun meeting you.

Hope you will find succes in what ever you end up doing.
Thanks for 2008 and 2009, It was fun meeting you.

Thanks velo but i m coming back with "good" news....

First of all,as soon as i buy a new videosoftware,i ll upload the onboard video from SA of you XD but windows mediaplayer dont play my files of the onboard cam.

Well I had sold my aerox to 85%....

One of my friends bought my...

-Frame
-Bodyparts
-Engine carter
-Gears plus cover
-Clutch
-carburator
-crank
-subframe
-ignition
-airfilter
the rest i sold to different people..

-front fork
-cylinder (all 3 mhr team 2 XD )
-stage6 rev,speed and tempmeter...
-stage 6 spacer
-reedcage

the rest i still have
-exhaust
-overrange kit
-stage6 daemper
-kickstarter cover
-12" rims
-galfer brake disc
-both calipers
-handler bar
-brake levers
-dunlop tyres
and lots of spare parts

However,my friend got to a tricky situation with his parents :-( and sold me his aerox for 9000 danish crown back,he used my parts not even 20min..
I sold him the parts before almost 8000kr XD so i basically bought for 1000kr a whole bike back.
Now i got 2 suspensions,2x overrange kits,2 exhausts etc xD

Of course I sell the parts I got double but i decided to do "something"
Unfortunately I cant tell you YET what I am going to do but many changes has been made...new projectS,new team etc....I can promise you that its going to be AMAZING.
What,who and when....you will have to wait....one pic i can leave you meanwhile :p

many tests COULD follow especially in the handling parts...the KEYparts IMO on track

Apriliafan, you'll be back, just finish college & land a high paying job but for the long term you should start saving up funds to start your own business, don't be a corporate slave forever, be your own boss.

Apriliafan, you'll be back, just finish college & land a high paying job but for the long term you should start saving up funds to start your own business, don't be a corporate slave forever, be your own boss.

Say what? Being my own boss?

Well I think you didnt understand me :) and trust me,i m not planning any business on scooters in my life ,its simply an expensive Hobby and a good time killer :) and i m nobodys slave :p and well there is 6 years to go on the university which has priority now :) thats why there aint as many updates as usual :)

@waxhead
I used the malaguti firefox f15 rims..very rare :-/ and i changed their inner bearing to 10mm in order to match it to the standard/stage 6 fork and spacers were necessary to center the front wheel.

I have a question,

in our country its not legal to drive on the open road with 70cc or tuned scooters..
in your country, how are the rules over there? can you legal drive truw all city's or villages with any tuned scooter you want?

just wanted to know that..

greets

I have a question,

in our country its not legal to drive on the open road with 70cc or tuned scooters..
in your country, how are the rules over there? can you legal drive truw all city's or villages with any tuned scooter you want?

just wanted to know that..

greets

we wish

it aint legal in europe at all.
In spain they didnt pay so much attention to it as long as the bike aint too loud etc

New Year,new chances and new ways.

Killerteam Racing is back.
Many things have happen the last months and many things I kept secret. Reason for all that I will reveal tomorrow together with my mate. We are building now a new team. Team RR
More infos and a huge update will follow on sunday with a great surprise,especially for the dutch cup riders ;)

We are from now on back big style ;)

More infos follow soon

Here the pics.
I dont own the zip but its basically built all by me and I treated it like my own ^^
I m not bothered for a statement since this forum is as good as dead.
dsc00710x.jpg

Foto 2
dsc00723z.jpg

Foto 3
dsc00754g.jpg

Foto 4
dsc00791oz.jpg

Foto 5
dsc00795la.jpg

Foto 6
dsc00799g.jpg

Foto 7
dsc00808o.jpg

Foto 8
dsc00802bg.jpg

Foto 9
dsc00831ao.jpg

Foto 10
dsc00852i.jpg

Foto 11
dsc09666w.jpg

Foto 12
dsc09661k.jpg

Foto 13
dsc09672u.jpg

Foto 14
dsc09663.jpg

Very very nice!!!

Where can you buy that insane front brack kit to attach the S6 caliper?

Back