**KILLERTEAM** AEROX 4 Race (SPAIN)

verry nice! always every project from you.
i like the paint, and the front end is looovely, i like the braking disk, what kinde disk is it?
Its to nice to ride on it :p!

i hope to see more soon!

Edit : your going to race on the zip i gues ?

verry nice! always every project from you.
i like the paint, and the front end is looovely, i like the braking disk, what kinde disk is it?
Its to nice to ride on it :p!

i hope to see more soon!

Edit : your going to race on the zip i gues ?

Its a galfer disc.
Well yes, i ll race both at the time on meetings. I wont participate at a cup cuz i m too busy at school :-/

Its a galfer disc.
Well yes, i ll race both at the time on meetings. I wont participate at a cup cuz i m too busy at school :-/

ow finnily another guy with the ohlins suspension set it's te best set i ever had ;) . for the rest very nice zip . the brake set they send it also to belgium?

The site you gave for the brake set isn't right. It differs from yours and the one on the site has the caliper in front instead of in the back.

Is suspect some self milling is this true?

The site you gave for the brake set isn't right. It differs from yours and the one on the site has the caliper in front instead of in the back.

Is suspect some self milling is this true?

That is right.
I purchased this one from a privat guy in germany but I m still waiting for his answer as it arrived with a defect which you cannot see on the picture.
I will try to solve it within the next 2 weeks.
As soon as I get an answer, and solve the problem with the seller, i ll publish his contact

Hello People

Time for a little update.
Team Ruff Riders has been busy again and made our first run.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smAWrfU15CI"]YouTube- First run Stage 6 R/T 70ccm[/ame]

I must say, its very powerfull, more full then we expected. The Engine is totally stock and roughly adjusted and archieved 21.4 hp. Further tests will follow and as soon they are done, I ll let you guys know and then u can request via PM some results as I don t want to share all information to certain persons who keep on spying. However many tests will follow between the different exhausts (c30,roost,stage 6 rt/70 and 2 fast 70ccm) and different intakes :)

More to come.

The Zip engine is just finish and ready to be mount the next days :)
Videos will follow of course.
http://images.scootergalleri.dk/uploads_alb_large_wm/770829_l.jpg

regards

Last update

Hello people.

After 7,5 years scootertuning I decided to quit it once forever today.
There is many reason, a special one I got today where I learned my lesson.
I had a really great time all those years, in Germany, SPain and finally in Denmark.

Scootertuning brought people together and allowed me to meet many nice people who I had a really great time, I think that was the best time I ve had regarding scootertuning.
There was also many up and downs but something made "click" today in my mind.
ALso the fact not owning my own scooter now for year but tuning a friends one was good at first, ( I thought it will pay out) but I got dissappointed. Its time now to move on and I wanted to thank at the end for the great time within this forum and in person.

Also all my visiters who followed my activities, supported and animating me to do so.

Good luck to everybody and keep the fire burning.

I hope I did more good for the szene then bad.

thats unlucky to here m8 i have really enjoyed reading this thread and boy wasnt your aerox special

fortunatly for me liam lives on the same road as me in england and is sorting out my pro race 2 cylinder :p

he has told me stories about your bike and how quick it was back in spain

again all the best
ma11b :D

Back