Carburettors!

thats nice ! i got got an oko 28mm & and a keihin 28mm

the oko was a trade for an DO 21mm and bougt the keihin for 130pleuro !

here the oko

oko1.jpg

Browni said:
44 euro wow it's amazing price:)

And can you tell me a (online)shop in there?

i'm sorry we dont have online shops here... hehehe.. maybe i could start a business there, through the use of courrier.. :)

no man.. that is true.. oko carbs. are from taiwan, & there are alot of suppliers here who could get it easily..

koso is not new here... it is almost the same as OKO but there are only few who uses koso carb coz its a bit pricy

Hello Guys, Hi Emo, long time no see :) , hows your skut? On your Dio, which size of carb are you using? Is it 30mm OKO for your Dio90?

OT: Had you watched the NRA Race last June 13 at Carmona Race Circuit? The event was full of actions & fun. We had brought our 3 54cc jogs. I even tried joining the 50cc jog category. It was my first ever race on a track. It was really fun even I had crashed on the 5th turn, but Im OK. There will be another race this July 11, hope to see you there.

wacko_dz said:
Hello Guys, Hi Emo, long time no see :) , hows your skut? On your Dio, which size of carb are you using? Is it 30mm OKO for your Dio90?

OT: Had you watched the NRA Race last June 13 at Carmona Race Circuit? The event was full of actions & fun. We had brought our 3 54cc jogs. I even tried joining the 50cc jog category. It was my first ever race on a track. It was really fun even I had crashed on the 5th turn, but Im OK. There will be another race this July 11, hope to see you there.

our 90cc is not yet done, tiba is cooking something on it.. it has a 28mm DO carb...

wow! how nice you've already raced in a track.. how i'd wish i have a budget so that i could race there too.. goodluck on ur next race

@emo, can't you buy a carb for Browni and send it to him.. then the carb is much cheaper for him and it costs you nothing because he pays the send costs ;)

Facilly said:
@emo, can't you buy a carb for Browni and send it to him.. then the carb is much cheaper for him and it costs you nothing because he pays the send costs ;)

ofcourse i can do it.. but if Browni would like to, & if he would trust me..

Facilly said:
That's true, but you can say it to him, or ask him ;)

thanks man!! now i'm thinking of a small business for you out there who wants to have a race carbs. for a small amount..

emo said:
i just understand people who dont want spend too much for a simple upgrade ;)

So put it in a nutshell. In your home the prices:

Oko 28mm 30 euro (I know you have pesos)
PWK 28mm 44 euro
TM28 mm 80 euro
Koso 28mm ?? euro

Right??

ANd do you have any idea how can we do this transaction? Do you have a bank account, and I transfer you the monwy, and then you send me the product?

Back