Carburettors!

emo said:
O.T
oo nga e.. na close yun dahil ayaw nila ng nagpo-post ng mga for sale...

my bank is PNB and i guess they accept euro from remitances, but if they really want to order they should ask their bank's policies about this and if its affiliated to my bank... thanks for the help man, when will be the next leg?? will you race again??

There was a race yesterday by NRA by Jake Swann, but I havent joined coz my engine still not repaired yet after I had a blown piston last Shell-Advance Scooter Race. I will try to finish rebuilding it by this week, 2nd leg of Shell Race will be this Aug15. Hows Tiba? Havent heard of him for a long time. Last time I talked w/ him, his going to join the 50cc Honda category.

You should watch the next race, theres a new Taiwanese Dio50cc rider that caught the attention of the crowd. He was to damn fast. Anyway, good luck on your small business bro.

wacko_dz said:
There was a race yesterday by NRA by Jake Swann, but I havent joined coz my engine still not repaired yet after I had a blown piston last Shell-Advance Scooter Race. I will try to finish rebuilding it by this week, 2nd leg of Shell Race will be this Aug15. Hows Tiba? Havent heard of him for a long time. Last time I talked w/ him, his going to join the 50cc Honda category.

You should watch the next race, theres a new Taiwanese Dio50cc rider that caught the attention of the crowd. He was to damn fast. Anyway, good luck on your small business bro.

Sorry for OFF topic!

wacko_dz

Do you have more and bigger pic about your scooter, or you have only one little pic like emo:):) I like little Jogs, In here lot of racer usese little scooters, like Jog or Sepia!

Browni said:
Sorry for OFF topic!

wacko_dz

Do you have more and bigger pic about your scooter, or you have only one little pic like emo:):) I like little Jogs, In here lot of racer usese little scooters, like Jog or Sepia!

Im very sorry dude for the off topic reply. Yes I have dozens of jog pictures here in my PC. Problem is i cant upload a pix here. Can you tell me how to do it? On my avatar, its me and my 50cc yamaha jog I race here in Philippines. How about you Browni? Can you post a pix of your scoot? Im sure its a fast ride.

wacko_dz said:
Im very sorry dude for the off topic reply. Yes I have dozens of jog pictures here in my PC. Problem is i cant upload a pix here. Can you tell me how to do it? On my avatar, its me and my 50cc yamaha jog I race here in Philippines. How about you Browni? Can you post a pix of your scoot? Im sure its a fast ride.

You can register to the http://www.scooterbase.net so you can upload some pic.

Emo, Remember my mechanic is also a kart mechanic? Maybe we can get that carb from him. Too bad he is now at China, they have a race there, An Fil-Italian Kid will ride the kart. They had just won last week at India. Maybe next week, they will arrive, I will ask him about the kart carb. What model is he looking for?

wacko_dz said:
Emo, Remember my mechanic is also a kart mechanic? Maybe we can get that carb from him. Too bad he is now at China, they have a race there, An Fil-Italian Kid will ride the kart. They had just won last week at India. Maybe next week, they will arrive, I will ask him about the kart carb. What model is he looking for?

yeah i remember him, he syarted in karting right?
here are the brands that he's looking for: Ibea, Tillotson, Diamond.. he wants a 30mm

emo said:
@ wacko,

wala akong balita kay tiba, busy ata sa shop nya.. ang alam ko sasali din sya sa 50cc, hndi ata ntuloy.. where can we get a kartcarb here in Pi? is it cheap?? Pats wants to order it from me..

@ Browni,

you race sepia in hungary?? i own one do you have performance parts there it has a morini engine right?

wet racing in Pi:
http://motorcyclephilippines.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13842

Peronally I don't own a Sepia, but there is a race category in scooters it's name is "Suzuki" so only Sepias race but there is one air-cooled Minarelli bike too:) It's a shame but the Sepias beat the Minarelli bike:):) These are frameracer bikes!

This is stanadard Suzuki category so the rules are the following: you have to use the standard 50 cc cylinders, and standard carb, only you can change the other things, airfilter, vario, exhaust etc..!

But yes Sepia uses the small air-cooled Morini engine!

There are some tuning stuff for Sepias but not too much!However the Sepia is not a common used bike for races. But in streets there are a lot of!

wacko_dz said:

wacko_dz

I really like your bike so if you get bored with your scooter please send it to me:) 8)

Browni said:
wacko_dz

I really like your bike so if you get bored with your scooter please send it to me:) 8)

Oh this topic really becomes to OFFtopic:)

wacko_dz

Do you use a liqued cooled cylinder, with aircooed head? Hm this is a good combination:)

@ Emo, I have seen Ibea Carbs in their karts. I will inform you if we can order for that thru him.

@ Browni, Can you post some links on scooter races there at your country? How can we post the pictures here? I have noticed some can post those pictures? Are we restricted from posting?

wacko_dz said:
@ Emo, I have seen Ibea Carbs in their karts. I will inform you if we can order for that thru him.

@ Browni, Can you post some links on scooter races there at your country? How can we post the pictures here? I have noticed some can post those pictures? Are we restricted from posting?

I think you can post pic but I am not competent to this question!

Now I can show you pic. cause it's very difficult to find it, but I swill show you soon (there was picturec, but it disappeared to the net:))

I have pictures in camera.

Browni said:
Oh this topic really becomes to OFFtopic:)

wacko_dz

Do you use a liqued cooled cylinder, with aircooed head? Hm this is a good combination:)

Hehehe! :) Thats the engenuinity of the Filipino guys :) We think of ways to make use of those stock parts. We convert and convert. There are abundant stock 50cc cylinders here, then we convert it to Liquid Cooled cylinders. I asked Tiba to do the porting Job. He is really an expert on that part. For the head, I used the stock 3XG head beacuse its a high compression one. But we are having plans to make it Liquid cooled as well.

Browni said:
Peronally I don't own a Sepia, but there is a race category in scooters it's name is "Suzuki" so only Sepias race but there is one air-cooled Minarelli bike too:) It's a shame but the Sepias beat the Minarelli bike:):) These are frameracer bikes!

This is stanadard Suzuki category so the rules are the following: you have to use the standard 50 cc cylinders, and standard carb, only you can change the other things, airfilter, vario, exhaust etc..!

But yes Sepia uses the small air-cooled Morini engine!

There are some tuning stuff for Sepias but not too much!However the Sepia is not a common used bike for races. But in streets there are a lot of!

actually i owned a suzuki sepia, i have alot of plans for it but the problem is availability of parts.. i really want to change its carburetor but icant find an intake manifold for it..

emo said:
actually i owned a suzuki sepia, i have alot of plans for it but the problem is availability of parts.. i really want to change its carburetor but icant find an intake manifold for it..

people who can make pipes can easily fabricate a manifold

hi

i would need a 28mm koso soon, how much would it cost with mainjets and the other jets,without an ass?

i live in grmany :)

could you wirte me a pm?

Back