cheap carburettors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

emo

The Carb. KING
For sale! PM me your orders..:)

Keihin PWK28 (flatslide): 43.79 euro (limited offer only)

D'O PHBL28: 60.12 euro

OKO 30mm (flatslide): 49.70 euro

OKO 24mm (flatslide): 38.60 euro

KOSO TI manifold (for mina. engine): 23.75 euro
DP014000_zoom.jpg

Race Import 26 mm intake: 19.30 euro
16810.jpg

Transparent Float Bowl (for OKO & PWK): 6.68 euro
2.jpg

Mainjets (for oko/keihin only): 2.97 euro

Repair (carb.) Kit: 15.59 euro

Pls. PM me if you're interested on these stuffs :) so that we could talk about the shipping cost... it would cost you around 37.00-45 euro (1st half kilo) depending in your place...

Advertisement - register to remove this

emo said:
For sale! PM me your orders..:)

Keihin PWK28 (flatslide): 43.79 euro (limited offer only)

D'O PHBL28: 60.12 euro

OKO 30mm (flatslide): 49.70 euro

OKO 24mm (flatslide): 38.60 euro

Race Import 26 mm intake: 19.30 euro

Transparent Float Bowl (for OKO & PWK): 6.68 euro

Mainjets (for oko/keihin only): 2.97 euro

Repair (carb.) Kit: 15.59 euro

Pls. PM me if you're interested on these stuffs :) so that we could talk about the shipping cost... it would cost you around 37.00-45 euro (1st half kilo) depending in your place...

emo

You start a buisness?? :))

yup!! i just want to try it, and offcourse to help out our fellow scooterist who cannot afford overpriced carb. from NL.

I want to buy one keihin 28mm pwk for 1000%, where can i buy it, how must i pay it, en how i know it's nut a Joke

David

Boeliebeta said:
I want to buy one keihin 28mm pwk for 1000%, where can i buy it, how must i pay it, en how i know it's nut a Joke

David

I was the first who ordered from he! It's not joke (I belive) He buy me a PWK carb+Koso big Manifold + some jets yet, and soon he will send it to me!! I will tell you guys when I get the pocket!! And I tell xou the full prices like VAT and customs duty!

The shippment is very expensive but it's till a very good sale!

Boeliebeta said:

David

if you dont believe it, dont buy it ;) i'm just here to help... the profit that i can get here cant raise a family.

tnx Browni! i'm also excited for you.. i hope that you can get these stuffs as soon as possible..

emo said:
if you dont believe it, dont buy it ;) i'm just here to help... the profit that i can get here cant raise a family.

tnx Browni! i'm also excited for you.. i hope that you can get these stuffs as soon as possible..

emo

One thing is not clear for me, it's obvios that the japanese and the taiwan parts are very cheap at your country but the Dell'Orto is italian, it's very far from you and it's still cheaper than in Europe!

tiba_karotsu said:
i'm a Polini & Metrakit dealer in the Philippines & the price of the following cilinders are below;

MHR Speed & Cross PHP29,000.00
MK Prorace2 PHP18,000.00
Polini EVO PHP18,000.00

as for a race intake manifold i suggest using a KOSO manifold which can be ported to accept bigger carbs up to 32mm as that shiny aluminum manifold can't go bigger than 26.5mm.

mhr team in phillippines cost 29'000.00 => 430€.....

and a keihin pwk cost 44€?? isn't it a copy.... I now the phillippines and.....
have you got some proofs.... It's just to be sure, for buying ....

Got some more pics of that :?
Never saw that one before

Exup@NRG said:

Hey! I'll get my order soon (we have little problem with the money transfering), so I can show you is it a real Keihin PWK carb. I've ordered a Keihin PWK 28 mm carb +3 mainjets +1 slowjet, one transparent float bowl for PWK, and a Koso Ti manifold! When I get the parts I'll take some photos!!

Exup@NRG said:

You can see the Koso intake at the top of this page, but only the intake costs 24 euro the picture shows a completet kit!

can anyone help me about money tranfer??? so that we could do transactions cheap and easy..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back