Carburettors!

koso 28mm would cause you around 50 euro.. yeah i have a bank account, i'll check some couriers here how muchwould it a cost the shipping. from what country are you anyway??

emo said:
koso 28mm would cause you around 50 euro.. yeah i have a bank account, i'll check some couriers here how muchwould it a cost the shipping. from what country are you anyway??

Hmm it's strange that Koso is more expensive than Keihin PWK!

I live in Hungary (in Europe)

Last edited:
Browni said:
Hmm it's strange that Koso is more expensive than Keihin PWK!

I live in Hungary (in Europe)

not sure about that though.. coz that price is way back then..

Last edited:
emo said:
hey Browni, what intake manifold are you using??

Maybe I'll use a race import 26 mm intake

16810.jpg

At http://www.josdijkman.nl/aanbieding.html the OKo carb + Hebo intake. + Hebo air filter is only cost 109 euro, but it's a pity it's only for Piaggio, but I have MInarelli:(:(:(:(

i'm a Polini & Metrakit dealer in the Philippines & the price of the following cilinders are below;

MHR Speed & Cross PHP29,000.00
MK Prorace2 PHP18,000.00
Polini EVO PHP18,000.00

as for a race intake manifold i suggest using a KOSO manifold which can be ported to accept bigger carbs up to 32mm as that shiny aluminum manifold can't go bigger than 26.5mm.

tiba_karotsu said:
i'm a Polini & Metrakit dealer in the Philippines & the price of the following cilinders are below;

MHR Speed & Cross PHP29,000.00
MK Prorace2 PHP18,000.00
Polini EVO PHP18,000.00

as for a race intake manifold i suggest using a KOSO manifold which can be ported to accept bigger carbs up to 32mm as that shiny aluminum manifold can't go bigger than 26.5mm.

And how much is a Koso manifold? At http://www.scootertuning.it/carrello/catalogo.htm you can buy this manifold only with membran, but I don't need it, and it's price is 35 euro!

collett_yamaha3.jpg

DP014000_zoom.jpg

2005.h7.jpg

Last edited:
rp2004 said:
if i where you i would go for 30mm mikuni flat side with powerjet
It`s only 170 pleuros @ van der kruis!!!

Hehe, I don't need a 30 mm carb, and I don't want a powerjet carb too!!

Only 170 euro?? it's too much for a simple carb.

Browni said:
Hehe, I don't need a 30 mm carb, and I don't want a powerjet carb too!!

Only 170 euro?? it's too much for a simple carb.

hey Browni, pls PM me if u still interested about the carb. coz i'm not that busy anymore at this time.

For sale: Cheap Carburettor!!!!

Keihin PWK28: 43.79 euro (limited offer only)

D'O PHBL28: 60.12 euro

OKO 30mm: 49.70 euro

OKO 24mm: 38.60 euro

KOSO TI manifold (for mina. engine): 23.75 euro
DP014000_zoom.jpg

Race Import 26 mm intake: 19.30 euro
16810.jpg

Transparent Float Bowl (for OKO & PWK): 6.68 euro
2.jpg

Mainjets (for oko/keihin only): 2.97 euro

Repair (carb.) Kit: 15.59 euro

Pls. PM me if you're interested on these stuffs :) so that we could talk about the shipping cost... it would cost you around 37.00-45 euro (1st half kilo) depending in your place...

Pareng Emo, too bad the other thread was closed. What was the problem on the transfer? Whats ur bank? How about opening an account at Deutch Bank. Surely they would accept Euros. I guess you can find it here in Manila, (meron yata dyan sa QC lapit sa philcoa). Or try at Makati City, sure theres a branch at Makati. Hope this could help.

wacko_dz said:
Pareng Emo, too bad the other thread was closed. What was the problem on the transfer? Whats ur bank? How about opening an account at Deutch Bank. Surely they would accept Euros. I guess you can find it here in Manila, (meron yata dyan sa QC lapit sa philcoa). Or try at Makati City, sure theres a branch at Makati. Hope this could help.

O.T
oo nga e.. na close yun dahil ayaw nila ng nagpo-post ng mga for sale...

my bank is PNB and i guess they accept euro from remitances, but if they really want to order they should ask their bank's policies about this and if its affiliated to my bank... thanks for the help man, when will be the next leg?? will you race again??

Back