which Clutch For A Runner VXR 200

Dow49

:?I am thinking of trying to make my old runner a bit faster off the mark,would fitting a new clutch help me and if so should I buy a Malossi Delta clutch or a Polini Race clutch.
My runner is a 2004 model standard apart from a Scorpion Exhaust and a Malossi 34 mm carb and sports filter.

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hi, change the complete clutch with this type of engine is quite a waste. the original one with harder springs is good. you won't feel the difference with a complete clutch
if you want to improve the performance i suggest to spend your money to buy a good speed variator like Pinasco Overdrive or Polini 9 rollers or J Costa... i suggest the pinasco because it's supplied with a good quality spring and the spring-slyder special bearing... ;-)

Hi, change the complete clutch with this type of engine is quite a waste. the original one with harder springs is good. you won't feel the difference with a complete clutch
if you want to improve the performance i suggest to spend your money to buy a good speed variator like Pinasco Overdrive or Polini 9 rollers or J Costa... i suggest the pinasco because it's supplied with a good quality spring and the spring-slyder special bearing... ;-)

is the pinasco variator supplied with Bettella Variator Roller Bearing? and The Polini 9 Rollers supplied with EVO Slider ?

If you like to do wheelies and/or makes a lots of pulls from the lights. You won't experience the lack of grip the stock clutch tends to after heating up.

Hello,

Its just my clutch is four years old and 30,000 miles on the clock,thought it might need replacing.But I might try some stronger springs first and buy a malossi multivariator kit.

If your clutch was used all those 30.000 miles i suggest you buy another one. Because it's getting used for a long time, i think you would feel alot of difference when you put in a race clutch like the malossi delta clutch.

If your clutch was used all those 30.000 miles i suggest you buy another one. Because it's getting used for a long time, i think you would feel alot of difference when you put in a race clutch like the malossi delta clutch.

He will.

It bites a lot better that's for sure.

Thanks,

Think I will buy a new clutch next month,got some custom art work to pay for first.
Can I just ask a little more advice if its not too cheeky,should I change the variator to a malossi multi 2000 sometime in the future,my old one is standard changed it a year ago when my belt snapped.

Back