what kind of people are you? your culture? ect.ect....

tiba_karotsu said:
italian boy,

go to Polini & talk to them, tell them where is my 'MARMITTA' for the CBR600RR i ordered from the Philippine importer of Polini Motori, i have been waiting for months & i have been expecting the MARMITTA to be picked up by me 2 days ago, MikkoR is the importer of Polini Motori & he also had a lot of parts not included in this shipment & he too is very angry. what is wrong with you Italians? be glad we're buying your products 'coz if not for us (your customers) there won't be an economy for you to speak of.

I WANT MY POLINI MARMITTA NOW!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

Yeah, it's almost ferragosto in Italy, so if you didn't get your parts until now (mid July), then you will probably get them mid September.

I live in Denmark, and the scooter-scene is still on the upcomming stage.
Yes, we do have a lot hot engines and some nice styling-projekts too, but there are almost no projekts that combine these two things.
Fx. my Ice is all engine-tuning - Almost no styling except a good looking paintjob.

The prices for tuning parts are a bit high, but the delivery times are quite fast!

The cops are all over us, and they've just got mobile Dyno's - BAD thing!

/Swobber

Yeah I know it's obvious that it will maximise the performance of the engine, but when you buy a new scooter it's already been tuned in the factory to it's max performance hasn't it?

In the U.K you have to be insured even for a 50 cc, so I'm wondering if it would effect your insurance validation in the if you started messing about with the engine?

Im 16 and from sweden:D

In sweden the police found out that it is much eaiser to do papier work than working on the street so the police is a less problem here.

to bad my scooter got stolen a week ago:( But my stalker comes about 5 days:D

Ern said:
Yeah I know it's obvious that it will maximise the performance of the engine, but when you buy a new scooter it's already been tuned in the factory to it's max performance hasn't it?

In the U.K you have to be insured even for a 50 cc, so I'm wondering if it would effect your insurance validation in the if you started messing about with the engine?
yes it does mess up insurance validation...a friend of mine had a malossi 80cc stroker on his aprillia rs50 and when he got caught he got 3 charges against him and 4 against his father because the bike was licensed and insured under his name and ended up payin around 5000 in fines...they included insurance fraud, driving without a license to operate(oversized), driving without insurance(oversized),speeding ticket,ect,ect,ect...to hell with police

Ern said:
No not at all. Scooters straight out of the factory have a topspeed of around 75km/h. If you buy a faster cylinder and exhaust your top speed will be a lot higher, but if you get the cylinder tuned it will be even faster. So tuning is to get max performence, which you can't get otherwise.

Back