what kind of people are you? your culture? ect.ect....

italian-boy EVO

hi people i am curious to understand your way of thinking... this topic is so strange but i want to see the difference between you and we italian...

for example.. you are legal?? you never go with your tuned scooter in normal way.. or you make all by your-self when you tuning your scooter or go to a tuner and give money and have all make easily..?

i think you have understand me.. but speak in general this are just example!

in general what are your age? i am 16..!
that's me! :P

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

running from the police doesn't really work here... there is always motorpolice when there are controles...and they are even a bit faster than us... =D!

I have lived in spain for 8years, and i have never once driven legal there, i have alwyas had som sort of tuning on my bikes. Here in denamrk i dont driv legel either.
In spain you dont need to run from the police, cos they dont care, but in denmark, even if your bike is parked and your sitting on it, you HAVE to run or they will take your bike in for check, its fucked up the police here in denmark! And they just godt there "speed dyno's" so they can see if they go faster then legel "30km/h" (Yesh your read correct!)

in bermuda noone really cares but if u break the speed limit or your bike is too loud then u can get pulled over and bike taken...if it is oversized then police smash cil with a sledge hammer... also when there are street races police usually arrive after two or three races and the bikes give chase and usually get away, if they can ride. they also may take a few spectators in the patty wagon to beat them up and drop them off or take them to the station... most bikes here are slitly tuned but nothing more then cast iron cils..only bikes that are full race are usually at the track racing and maybe a few at the road races...usually the road races are slow 3 gear 50cc bike or sport setup scooter, nothing fast, unless u see tuned 100cc bike racing,those are ffffffffuuuuuunnnnnnnn to see and race with....police are shit heads here though...they are really cocky and not afraid to beat u up and search for drugs...and this is and island outside of carribean so everyone smokes weed,ect...lots of problems with police...they love to fuck with road races but will go to a reported gang fight and watch them untill the are all dead or run away to do something, and then take the bloody victims in for questioning...this is a twisted island when it comes to government and police force...there all crazy!!!!!fuck police!!!!

my father work in Hamburg even if he and all my family is italian.. and so when i go in germany i never have see a tuned scooter.... and really when i went to visit Denamark (Amsterdam) i have see just a tuned scooter!

so the next time that i go to my father i want to see your "world" of scooter! :)

how can i do?

off topic: anyone of you is from hamburg or germany in general? you are just dutch and danish?

Dude, your confused man!

Amsterdam is in holland, and this forum is dutch, and please dont tell me the dutch people dont ride tuned bikes! Cos its somthing they are best at!

Germans are also good tuners..

Denamrk are maybe abit behind be we are getting there...

Spain, u dont find many people that REALY spend time on there bikes, they just wona go fast there! Ofcourse depending on which part of spain, i came from the south. But i thing in north spain bikes tend to look better and be very tuned!

Well here in holland the police are bastards...they have these "speed dynos" in every town and they do check ups every week. Ur bike must do 50kmh or u get a fineThey ride around with motorbikes and pick up anyone with a scooter(even grandpas). But the scootertuning scene is getting professional and hardly anyone rides the high end bikes on the street. There are a lot of legal meetings nowadays where we can sprint and play..

Biohazard-[SF]- i am not confused man i just speak english very well! and so it seems that i am confused!

then how can i went to see one of your meeting or one of your race etc.etc.?
where you do it?

There are some big legal meetings here. They are organized with permission of the police. There are illegal meetings too, but they aren't as big as the legal meetings and ofcourse risky if the cops show up.
Most people with really fast scooters only use theirs for the legal meetings for sprinting etc, but people who only have a different exhaust and maybe a 70cc cylinder drive their scooters on the road.
The cops here really suck though, they are pretty strict and there are a lot of controles so almost everyone gets a fine sooner or later.

Eoin70 said:
HERE IN ireland its fine for me
i can drive at 120 km/h and no 1 asks any questions

dude.....I envie you :~ in fact,we all do here in holland I guess...

@italianboydude: your english is funny

Here in the USA we are only legal as a scooter if 49cc or below. Obviously anyone who gets on forums like this have done a little tuning of some sort. Police here won't screw with you as long as you are obeying the laws of the road.
The public in general has not accepted scooters as a viable means of transportation, they think they're just toys and for the most part we scooterist don't get much respect. That's why I take immense pride in blowing their fucking doors off at the stop lights! Great fun seeing the stupid expressions on their face whn they realize a "scooter" beat them at the light.

here in my country Philipines you can drive as fast as you can, as loud as you can - (as long as its ok with your neighbors).. no police will chase you, as long as you have a Helmet on & legal plate no. on your scoot (if you will drive in the Metro).. but in the provinces, you can race even on the roads & streets...

italian-boy EVO said:
Biohazard-[SF]- i am not confused man i just speak english very well! and so it seems that i am confused!

then how can i went to see one of your meeting or one of your race etc.etc.?
where you do it?

30th/31th of july there's a big legal meeting in Lelystad in Holland:)
you could come there but you'dd have to ask the directions:X

30th/31th of july there's a big legal meeting in Lelystad in Holland
you could come there but you'dd have to ask the directions

good!

i have to specify a thing: is more probable see a tuned scooter in a small town that in a big city..! there are everywhere but in the south of italy (where i live) there are more illegal people that in the nourth... but in the nourth at least but there are also..

so here in the forum there are american people too? :)
i alwais think that american understimate italian mark as gilera, piaggio, aprilia, polini, malossi etc.etc. isn't it?

Last edited:
italian-boy EVO said:
good!

i have to specify a thing: is more probable see a tuned scooter in a small town that in a big city..! there are everywhere but in the south of italy (where i live) there are more illegal people that in the nourth... but in the nourth at least but there are also..

so here in the forum there are american people too? :)
i alwais think that american understimate italian mark as gilera, piaggio, aprilia, polini, malossi etc.etc. isn't it?

Malossi and polini are well respected in the US however there isn't a scooter scene in the US.
Well except for hawaii, but mainly the bikes out in hawaii that I see are Honda 100-125 cc strokers.

I was going to get an evo originally but opted not too after a friend told me about something else that was better for what I need.
As for the mainland theres no racing scene or anything like alot of you have out in europe.
hahahaha My race scene is me and two other guys that's it. :)
As for cops just obey the rules like another member said scooters are viewed as a toy until you fly pass them at 80+ :)

Back