want to build JOG MOTOR

risingsun13

want a crazy fast race bike 1/8th mile only i took my dio motor to the limit and now i want to build a jog i noticed all the really fast bikes are made with some sort of jog motor any help or anyone can lead me in the right direction?-:-

Advertisement - register to remove this

when you say took your dio to the limit what did you do to it, whats the set up, pm with the info. also how much money do you plan on spending. guys on here really wont answer too questions if your going to be using toy parts.

Minarelli is the way to go. What displacement are you aiming for?

70cc, 78cc or 86cc ???

I suggest wait a little bit more and see the comparison of the

Polini Big Evolution and Stage6 R/T

But be warned, it wont be cheap to make a FULL RACE minarelli engine.

If tuned properly 6secs@1/8mile@125kph is very doable.

Cylinder Kit: 2F4R 86cc or TCR
Crankshaft: 44mm 2F4R or TCR
Pipe: 2F4R 86cc Pipe or TCR
Carb: Genuine Keihin PWK 32-34mm
Intake Manifold : 2F4R / TCR or S6
Reedvalve : VL14 or VF3
Ignition: Digital Programable PVL with Software
Transmission: Malossi Over Range + Delta Clutch + Bell (107mm )
Gear: 13/44 Malossi Gear + S6 Gear Cover
Bearing: SKF bearing or Ceramic Bearing if you can find one

Im sure theres alot of things that can be added.

Minarelli is the way to go. What displacement are you aiming for?

70cc, 78cc or 86cc ???

I suggest wait a little bit more and see the comparison of the

Polini Big Evolution and Stage6 R/T

But be warned, it wont be cheap to make a FULL RACE minarelli engine.

If tuned properly 6secs@1/8mile@125kph is very doable.
i have doubts in the big evo. if you look at the pictures the exhaust port looks really small. i'm trying so hard to wait for that so called R/T 95cc.

Cylinder Kit: 2F4R 86cc or TCR
Crankshaft: 44mm 2F4R or TCR
Pipe: 2F4R 86cc Pipe or TCR
Carb: Genuine Keihin PWK 32-34mm
Intake Manifold : 2F4R / TCR or S6
Reedvalve : VL14 or VF3
Ignition: Digital Programable PVL with Software
Transmission: Malossi Over Range + Delta Clutch + Bell (107mm )
Gear: 13/44 Malossi Gear + S6 Gear Cover
Bearing: SKF bearing or Ceramic Bearing if you can find one

Im sure theres alot of things that can be added.

Is the 17/40 malossi gear not good as the 13/44? Where is the difference most seen or where would the 17/40 have the advantage/disadvantage?
How about the Cresent slide PWK like on the Kawasaki KX125 2004 or 05 model? Have you tried that or is it the same?

You should be aware of the fact that a setup like the above mentioned is not a matter of plug&play. You need to know what you are doing when it comes to mounting and adjusting all the parts. If you don't, you'll end up ruining parts and wasting a lot of money.

Just a tip :)

You should be aware of the fact that a setup like the above mentioned is not a matter of plug&play. You need to know what you are doing when it comes to mounting and adjusting all the parts. If you don't, you'll end up ruining parts and wasting a lot of money.

Just a tip :)

I can not stress enough how important the statement above. No matter how good your parts are, but if you simply dont know what the heck are you doing. Money going down the drain.

To start with a simple thing as setting the squish correct. If it is too small than your piston will RAM into the head of your cylinder. Bye bye money ;)

i have doubts in the big evo. if you look at the pictures the exhaust port looks really small. i'm trying so hard to wait for that so called R/T 95cc.
They have to do that to retain the transfer tunnel volume
I believe that the big 2f is back to a single exhaust port as well

Back