Stroker Cranks 44 mm

yes Velo that's what i would've done get a 5mm shorter piston from a cross kit & use on a +5mm stroke crank. hope the crank conversion works well for you.

actually the it's the pin location of the Cross piston that has moved upwards near the piston crown making the compression height 5mm shorter but the overall height of the piston from the crown to the edge of the skirt is still the same as the pistons for the Speed kits.

and what pipe are you planning to use for that new set-up? the hybrid pipe with 2 silencers?LOL

Originally posted by tiba_karotsu Hope the crank conversion works well for you.

the overall height of the piston from the crown to the edge of the skirt is still the same.

and what pipe are you planning to use for that new set-up? the hybrid pipe with 2 silencers?LOL [/B]

I hope that as well. At least I have a Maxikit cylinder i can take Measurements from if needed. My biggest consern is the "wery small" transfers on the PR kit.

Pipe. Yes I am going to use the C16/EVO*2* Clone. but with a bigger gianelli muffler.

Can't wait to get it roling. But on the other hand. I need a break, So much that I have acctually begun to use my Bike to and from work.
But trust me. I'll let you know if you will need one.

Back