Scoot Makes 2 Much Noise

Eoin70

i use my Mhr tuned Aerox on the road for every day use
how could i possibly make it quiter,i have a Yasuni c20 and a Malossi air filter

are their any other pipes which are as good but make less noise

also any quiter air filters

Advertisement - register to remove this

try to find yourself some silencer packing called SILENT SPORT. that stuff will cut your exhaust noise to almost half. i use that in all of my pipes and it works good.

Perhaps is it your exhaust silencer. If I was you I would try new silecer stuf (I've no idea what is called in englisch) And maybe you could try your original Air filter.

goo luck ;)

_Beko_ said:
Where can i buy this silencer and how much money?
Tnx
sorry bout that, its not a silencer, its silencer packing, called QUIET PACK. look for it online somewhere. in the united states it cost $16 a pack and you can repack 4 silencers with what it.

i had an aerox.
i swear there is no fixing that problem without loosing performance. i repacked my farbizi pipe like 5 times. still loud, way too loud. even with different filters it didnt like to be quite. smaller carb quietened it, but who wants a smaller carb... i tryed a lot to get it quiet, i even placed a whole new silencor on, whitch was thicker. still loud, maybe droped by 5.

the only other thing i could think of was wrapping the downpipe to dampen the sounds. didnt try it, sold it first lol... also the heat wrap stuff would draw heat from the downpipe. i hear you want your downpipe on a 2-stroke to stay very hot, so maybe not a good idea.

any high rpm cil with a high rpm pipe will make alot of noise...and u cant use a stock air filter now because u are using a 28makuni carb....it will always be loud....wrapping the downpipe does work but it still wont make it sound steet legal....out of luck....give that quiet packing a try though, that my help too....

grim111-how did the fabrizi pipe run on your evo cilinder....my m8 has one but it doesnt look any better then a evo2(which i have) or a heboR2(which i want)....i dunno....what u think?

Back