moto-scoot bill says howdy partners

moto-scoot bill

hi guys, my name is bill and i own a scooter shop in milwaukee wisconsin----you know , the home of harley davidson. anyway, we love tuning the sachs madass,and have had allot of great results with it. what is relatively new to the usa is tuning the 2stroke automatics. we have just become a dealer for the cpi scooters, and i see that they get a fair amount of attention in the tuning circles of europe. we also carry the benelli, and the tgb, and keeway scooters as well. we have a super talented technician who is a very well known motorcycle racer and builder, but the limited amount of info available here in the states makes us figure everything out ourselves. that is not a bad thing, because we have gained more insight into tuning these scoots than anyone else in the usa. what would be a great help is if any of you could help with advice from personal experience. we will be very happy to get some inside information on the hot set-ups. tune away is what we say!!! {!{!{!

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hi

Hey

Welcome to the european Tuning(according to what i ve seen the best XD)

First of all I suppose u guys know how a 2T works,on what it depends,what parts etc.
To get really an idea you probably should take a good look at our european "project" forums.

Forums like:
www.scootertuning.de (also having an english section where u can ask)
www.stalkerzone.dk (many people speak english there)
www.maxiscoot.com (but its french,but u can find many nice projects there)

and of course the projects right here.

Is quiet easy and simple to tune but i doubt you have all the parts in the states what you ll need for an proper high end setup.
You are welcome to PM me,i can give u some hints where u can get all parts and shops which ships also to the states.
You should also know that it will cost u a fortune to get many good parts especially thanks to the weak dollar some parts cost a fortune :O
But maybe you could contact a european shop(i tell u via PM) and trade about exporting.
It could be nice to see also american scooter tuning :)

Take a good look at youtube.com and look for keywords like "MHR team 2,2fast sprinter,DSSC,cristofolini etc) and u ll find many nice vids.

To give u a better feedback,we need to know what exactly u r out for...
Using it for street(i bet in USA u can ride anything on streets XD),or dragracing or also maybe on track?

Regards

hard to find parts in the usa big $ too

Hey

Welcome to the european Tuning(according to what i ve seen the best XD)

First of all I suppose u guys know how a 2T works,on what it depends,what parts etc.
To get really an idea you probably should take a good look at our european "project" forums.

Forums like:
www.scootertuning.de (also having an english section where u can ask)
www.stalkerzone.dk (many people speak english there)
www.maxiscoot.com (but its french,but u can find many nice projects there)

and of course the projects right here.

Is quiet easy and simple to tune but i doubt you have all the parts in the states what you ll need for an proper high end setup.
You are welcome to PM me,i can give u some hints where u can get all parts and shops which ships also to the states.
You should also know that it will cost u a fortune to get many good parts especially thanks to the weak dollar some parts cost a fortune :O
But maybe you could contact a european shop(i tell u via PM) and trade about exporting.
It could be nice to see also american scooter tuning :)

Take a good look at youtube.com and look for keywords like "MHR team 2,2fast sprinter,DSSC,cristofolini etc) and u ll find many nice vids.

To give u a better feedback,we need to know what exactly u r out for...
Using it for street(i bet in USA u can ride anything on streets XD),or dragracing or also maybe on track?

Regards
you are very right about the high end parts being hard to find, and also big $$$ shipping is also sky high these days. we want to start tuning the cpi paddock for the track. our street scooters can go very extreme in the build up, and still not have a problem with the police----they do not have a clue what is going on with a modified bike other than giving you a speeding ticket. we are planning on taking the cpi to the track, and they are going to give us a sponsorship to race this season. we will have to supply the tuning parts, and any info on a race build would be very helpful. we can get the mallosi and some other brands here, but nothing like you have over there. anyway, i really want to thank you for the offer, and i look forward to seeing this project get some tips from the tuning experts!:!

hi guys, my name is bill and i own a scooter shop in milwaukee wisconsin----you know , the home of harley davidson. anyway, we love tuning the sachs madass,and have had allot of great results with it. what is relatively new to the usa is tuning the 2stroke automatics. we have just become a dealer for the cpi scooters, and i see that they get a fair amount of attention in the tuning circles of europe. we also carry the benelli, and the tgb, and keeway scooters as well. we have a super talented technician who is a very well known motorcycle racer and builder, but the limited amount of info available here in the states makes us figure everything out ourselves. that is not a bad thing, because we have gained more insight into tuning these scoots than anyone else in the usa. what would be a great help is if any of you could help with advice from personal experience. we will be very happy to get some inside information on the hot set-ups. tune away is what we say!!! {!{!{!

i think the guys in Hawaii have better understanding on how to tune 2stroke CVT scooters than you guys in the mainland, they have been at it far longer than you have but we on the Far East & Europe have been at it longer than they do.

Back