Kawasaki AR Jolly Moto?

Hi Guys,
I am actually looking for an exhaust for my bike (Kawasaki AR) - and since I only speak english I had to post in this section. I've seen a couple of stores selling the Jolly Moto exhaust for the AR50 but have yet to see a picture of one. If anybody has, or knows somebody with one, can you please post a picture of it as I am interested in it...
Thanks!

Advertisement - register to remove this

? what pipe are u looking for in cc is it for a 50 80 or 93 and is it for street or fast road use
recently built a pipe for an ar50 classic race bike ive fully tuned for a customer

The pipe is for a heavily tuned 93cc engine. Have you ever come across a BDK racing exhaust? I am really looking for one of those (or something very similar) but am having no luck finding one. The engine is very fast and powerful so it would need to be a high hp pipe. Any ideas?

in england pipes available have been micron and allspeed for stock 50/80
nikon for 50/80 giannelli stock 50/80 and the bdk pipe that was for racing 80 and 93cc machines the bdk was a good pipe and may possibly be some around still i have many friends who raced the ar50 who might have one hiding in the corner of there garage,ill ask about for you.i also heavily tuned the standard 50 cylinder and added no less than 6 extra ports in the process ,it was really time consuming but the results were worth it as it made over 15bhp @11200 rpm and over 7lb ft torque which is far more than kawasakis latest 2007 kx65 that uses the same engine design,ill ask around about the bdk pipe and see what i can find for you

Ok thanks, if you have any tuned 80/93 blocks that you would be willing to sell I'd be interested as well. Or if you would think about selling the modified 50 that could be a possibility. Right now I'm thinking of getting some BDK copies made, I'll continue to look for a real pipe but if that doesn't work out I'll look into finding somebody to make me some.

What setup do people use on their AR's over there? Over here we use 21mm carbs and 93cc kits, with either Nikon or BDK exhausts.

if using 21 carb 4 stud polini mx 50 inlet manifold fits nice and works ok
but kx65 inlet and sometimes reed block is used with 24 mikuni vm carb and i used 28 oko pwk/kx65 manifold/modified std reed block 0.28 petals pvl analogue
there are many pattern/copy 93 kits about but best is the original autisa 93 if u can manage to find one

Does the KX65 manifold bolt straight on? I'm assuming its a 24mm one as you said it fits the Mikuni carb. I use Boysen reeds on the stock reedcage and have been pleased with the results - I haven't tried anything else tho. I have a couple of the original Autissa 93's and think they run great - with a little bit of port work the bike really becomes a beast. What PVL ignition are you running? I have the plans for an adaptor plate to run a PVL and was told a Derbi one would fit. I've never got around to getting one made up as I'd lose my lights and it would cost a bit of $$. Any luck finding a BDK yet?

kx inlet just needs holes slotting to fit and matches 28 perfect as well as stock24
pvl was just a cheap kart analogue system with backplate to suit
boyessens good mid but down at peak compared to single 0.28 carbon

Back