suzuki street magic/ moto roma bee?

Blitz_sr

im looking into getting a moto roma bee cheap and i want to do a bit off tuning, is the engine the same as the street magic? as in the morini engine as that is what it is i believe? and can i swap aerox wheels straight onto it? or street magic wheels on it as the ones on the Bee arent very nice.

Thanks

Advertisement - register to remove this

im looking into getting a moto roma bee cheap and i want to do a bit off tuning, is the engine the same as the street magic? as in the morini engine as that is what it is i believe? and can i swap aerox wheels straight onto it? or street magic wheels on it as the ones on the Bee arent very nice.

Thanks

I think Moto Roma is not a well known scooter brand in Europe. So it's a hard question.
I tried to find a few pictures about this bike, and I think it uses Yamaha Jog style (chinese replica) engine not Suzuki/Morini.
This is a good news because you can find many aftermarket or tuning parts for this engine.

Because of the differences (engine, front fork), the wheels not interchangeable. (or you have to modify a few parts).

Back