Saturday Toast - Dunlop GP92

Velo

Hey fellow scooter drivers and racers.

Just a little advetisment.

Dunlop GP 92 is a VERY great tyre, easy to warm up, super feeling and a lot of smoke.

Enjoy:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tPXPq40pbg"]YouTube - Burning down Dunlop GP 92 Part one Cam 2[/ame]

Advertisement - register to remove this

Dunlop gp 92 vs sava mc31 vs bridgestone battle axe

Dunlop GP 92 is a VERY great tyre, easy to warm up, super feeling and a lot of smoke.

I want to know the comparison of these scooter racing tires from someone who has used either all of them or at least two of them. I currently run the sava mc 31 racing tires medium the dunlop gp 92 feels very hard we do not have a long track so its just for sprint racing. i would appreciate any replies.

thank you

I want to know the comparison of these scooter racing tires from someone who has used either all of them or at least two of them. I currently run the sava mc 31 racing tires medium the dunlop gp 92 feels very hard we do not have a long track so its just for sprint racing. i would appreciate any replies.

thank you

They have Awsome grip, And they last longer than the GP91's
I was driver at the Spa 24H Race this year and we used mostly GP92 (though not int the wery hard rain.) An we only used one set of tyres, there is even som rear tyre left. But the front is Worn down.
It warms up in a lap and the bite is wery impressive.

Bridgestone BT 601 is allso a fast tyre, takes a little bit longer to warm up than the GP92

Bridgestone BT30. Great bite, but wears down quite fast

Pirelli EVO 21/22 Best as an intermidiete /Semi rain / semi dry tyre. Medium warm up. Good street tyre, acceptable++ racing tyre.

Heidenau tyres, Uhh I dont like them, Nither the Slick nor the K61's
They take long before the geat warm, and they aren't allways round, mostly they are a bit oval. Wich sucks!

Bridgestone ML50
Usable in both dry, rain and heavy rain, good tyre life, Not a winning tyre. Nither dry or wet.

Sava MC 16 Soft and medium. Wears down FAST. MC16 Soft is a good rear rain tyre (!)

Sava MC20 Soft. A good heavy rain Front tyre
Canbe used rear as well. But wears down quite fast

MC 29 Racing soft.
Good life, but not as powerfull a bite in the track as the GP92's

Well, at least that is my experience.

sava mc29 medium racing

sava mc29 medium racing is the tire i use now they take one corner to warm up u can even lean all the way ova on a brand new set. Gp 92 how much are they worth ? price wise ?

Last edited:
Back