Dunlop TT91gp 3.50-10" pressure

roost

Hi!
I need to know the prescribed pressure for these tyres. Is there anywhere a pressure chart from Dunlop?
Thanks!

Advertisement - register to remove this

roost said:
Hi!
I need to know the prescribed pressure for these tyres. Is there anywhere a pressure chart from Dunlop?
Thanks!

I think you can't find it, but other type race tyres (with same dimension) need 1.8 bar at the front and 2.0 bar at the rear, try from here and lower down the pressure if it's necessary! As you know the preassure depends from the track too!

tyre pressures

Hello Roost
been using the dunlops now for around 3 years and pressures are quite consistent we tend to use approx 18 psi at the front and around 20 psi at the rear
seen a latest tyre data sheet which says that when you have found a pressure you are happy with and the tyre graining seems good then you should take a hot tyre pressure reading and use this as a baseline setting for future circuits adjusting pressures to achieve the same hot operating pressure which is influenced by track surfaces and temperatures
i personally find the sava mc18 racing soft to be the best available front tyre it has a slightly narrower profile than the dunlop and is a lot softer, the rear does not seem as sensitive and the dunlop seems as good as the sava
for wet use the sava mc20 racing soft is fantastic theres no tyre that gets even close,it also works well in the dry on very cold and slippery circuits we use it instead of the dry tyre

Are you sure 18 - 20 psi? that is 1,2 - 1,3 bar. Hot or cold tyre?
I still haven't tryed to run dunlops, becouse I didn't have them or it's usually cold & raining at races.
Sava soft mc18 are great, however looks like to us that they tend to suffer when the asphalt is good and hot, especially the rear wheel on long fast corners. I guess the asphalth gets quite hotter over here compared to england.
Yeah the mc20 are excellent on wet, I tryed it the last race, unfortunately I had only on the front the mc20 while the back was a mc18.

yes thats correct 18 psi front and 20 psi rear these are cold tyre pressures so will quickly rise.ive found that the sava tyres start to look as if they are past there best but they keep on gripping as good despite there poor appearance
ps we do4 hour practice then do a 6 hour long endurance race on these tyres so get loads of time to test and try different set ups,they last surprisingly well
you are correct that our weather here is much cooler probably average of around 15 to 20 degrees.

Last edited:
Back