ReleX XSH Evolution Aerox

loving this scooter! can i ask tho what you use to polish? im not too bad at the actual polishing but its the scratching of the metal before the rubbing!

now don't start bitchin' about me kicking this project, but i really thought you should hear this:

that rear shock + lengthener really look rediculous. you could try to find an 400mm dna fournales with under and above lengtheners. or you could maybe find a spring from a motorcycle or somethin.

grtz Ken

Tommy, I really agree.
I have only very limited and restricted use of tools so I have to go with the things I already have since no one can do the metalwork used for a DNA shok, or a Motorcykle suspension. At least not at the moment.
The current suspension is only used until I will have the right tools and stuff to make another adaptor.
Regards.

Currently, I'm only rubbing the metal with different discs and waxes in order to make the metal shiny :)

just a little question
im wondering why you did pick a dutch tuner for your stuff (XSH)?
arent there good tuners in sweden?

very nice scooter ;)

The waxes I use are bought in sweden, so I doubt they are available in holland.

I bought the carter and cylinder from plantje here on the forum. Most tuners in sweden don't have either the skill, or the tools to make a tuning such as xsh. I have not made a dyno yet, but hopefully I will do it soon =).
Regards

The waxes I use are bought in sweden, so I doubt they are available in holland.

I bought the carter and cylinder from plantje here on the forum. Most tuners in sweden don't have either the skill, or the tools to make a tuning such as xsh. I have not made a dyno yet, but hopefully I will do it soon =).
Regards

a run on a dyno ?
maybe you should mail some motorshops/dealers.. some shops do have 1, mostly the shops that are dealing in faster bikes (r1 r6 etc) but not touring bikes/or bikes like harleys etc

a run on a dyno ?
maybe you should mail some motorshops/dealers.. some shops do have 1, mostly the shops that are dealing in faster bikes (r1 r6 etc) but not touring bikes/or bikes like harleys etc

Yes, a dyno-run :)
There are some guys around my city that are willing to make a dyno-run, but I will have to complete the scooter at first :)
I will put up the results as soon as possible.

Oh My God, wtf is that man.

I made it for David becuse he needed a new inlet. The shortneck MHR is to small for his tm28SS. And i also modify the angle of reedvalve in the same time.

I hope it will work without problem because of the sharp angle. But Davis is jusing a SS so I think it gonna be alright.

I made it for David becuse he needed a new inlet. The shortneck MHR is to small for his tm28SS. And i also modify the angle of reedvalve in the same time.

I hope it will work without problem because of the sharp angle. But Davis is jusing a SS so I think it gonna be alright.

IF it would work.... then is the queston.. .How will it work.
I dont think this is gonna be succesfully I think.
Good luck with it.

i think that your carb stands to vertical to work like it should by working.. and i dont think that the placement of the v-force will diliver more performance this way:X

No, I will make another manifold as the one on the picture turned out somewhat steep. The dyno will tell if it makes any difference =)
Regards

Hey!
I have fixed some new frontfork legs now.
Also, i have recieved an XSH manifold with an angle at the membranecase. Pics will come up later.

Back