ReleX XSH Evolution Aerox

Nice project, i've got a question: what kind of air intakes did you mounted on your front console? I really like them.

Keep up the good work on your aerox/nitro. (Colours are really nice also btw!)

I know where those air intakes are from.. Damn! :X
I wanted to put the same air intakes on my Aerox at the same place, but I now see that you've got them also.. :X

But good luck with your aerox btw :)

The intake is std aerox ;) I have only made it larger in the edges :) It's really easy to do and it looks clean. The headlights are TNT with lenses to them, the lights have been modified with an evil-eye look.
More comments :)

Edit:
The other intakes are from SpeedFight 2 ;) I was talking about the wrong intakes previously.

Regards

Last edited:
holy shit this is insane !!

keep up the good work :W

and if you know any dutch:
deze gast heeft veeeélste veel geld :+

No brake-s needed for a Ported evo, on the first two pics :D Otherwize looking nice, what sort of XSH tuning did you have made? How much hp now?

I bought the evo from Plantje and he put out 21,2hp :) I believe its the xsh pro race tuning of it :) I hope for 20+ and i'm happy :D
I have not mounted the breaks yet ;) Custom tank for the coolingsystem and the fuelcell will be made soon as well!

Have you ever tried the ibea carb?if yes, what do you think about it in comparison with a normal carb?

Seems so nice your bike,this project is a good one to follow, keep up the good work.

Cheers

Nope, I didnt try the ibea. I sold it just a few weeks after ;)
By the way, I'm making some progress on the scooter. Should be done in 2-3 weeks from now ! :D

img2462fq9.jpg

:~ Very nice ! Speed/RPM/Temp. and ? (The S6 Blackone)

And i like your new styled aerox :W

The black one is a Stage6 Powermeter. It's usually transparent but it didn't match the rest of the theme so I painted it black. As you can see, the blue light is breaking though the buttons + the display. I think it's cool :)
Koso RPM
Koso Speedo
Stage6 Temp are the other gauges ;)
Regards

Back