Radiator for 2f4r

Duffis

Hey!

Iv'e got a NRG with 80cc 2f4r and so on. Right now i have a normal runner 50cc radiator but I'm thinking about buying a bigger one to get better cooling.

Which one should i pick?

Malossi MHR
Kiesler
Righetti ridolfo
Runner 125cc
och Runner 180cc

Or does someone else know of another one i can use?

Does anyone have some positive/negative information about them?

Regards
Niklas

Advertisement - register to remove this

i don't think you need an new radiator ! :L
Just because you'we got 2:z
I dont think you need a new one, but a faster pump.
But if you whant that bye a MHR radiator
Yeah maybe so, but I'll go for a 180cc radiator.

maybe a 180c runner radiator fits directly?
i think the 50cc radiator and a bosch waterpump will do the trick
I*ll go for the 180cc runner radiator:)

If you only use your scooter for short sprints the standaard radiator will do. If you want to race with your scooter on the track even the malossi radiator won't do in the summer time. The Runner180 radiator is smaller then the malossi one.

Ideal temperatures for these cylinders are 50-60 celcius! I you want to be able to keep the coolant temperature at this level under any circumstance you need a malossi radiator + the standard radiator or something much bigger than the malossi.

If you only use your scooter for short sprints the standaard radiator will do. If you want to race with your scooter on the track even the malossi radiator won't do in the summer time. The Runner180 radiator is smaller then the malossi one.

Ideal temperatures for these cylinders are 50-60 celcius! I you want to be able to keep the coolant temperature at this level under any circumstance you need a malossi radiator + the standard radiator or something much bigger than the malossi.

You are right!

For drag racing the standard is enough.

For the 2fast bike we used CRG kart radiator. The operating temperature was maximum 55-60°C even at summer. On colder days you should cover the radiator or use kart thermostat (50-55°C) to avoid overcooling.

I agree with this

i bigger radiator is always better than a small one & 2 radiators are better than 1.

One big radiator will do the trick depending on climate but positioning can play a role. One big radiator and a small radiator mounted in a higher position works for me because its so hot here my radiator was picking up heat from the track. I had to install another smaller radiator to further cool the coolant.

If it runs too cool u can always tape up the top radiator but this method is used by many on my cuicuit.

Back