Radiator question ?

Mr.mekker(DK)

Hello SF.net users.

I have put an Speedfight + std runner radiator on my runner, but I don't know yet if its to much ? do you think i kan get it into 50¤ ?

Would like to know what you guys do when mouting an Cart radiator or 2 std ?

/Mekker

Advertisement - register to remove this

melf #50 said:
uhm , how can we know this ? you'll heave to test that yourself , go out en test your scooter and see how hot it gets ...
I ask because I have driven a NRG LC with prorace into 70¤ with a speedfight radiator. And I am wondering if it is to much cooling, then I ask what Mol and others do with BIG radiators???

The engine is for scootercup, and not assemblet yet, so it is quite hard to test :D

/Mekker

well , only by testing on your own scooter you will know what temperature it will be.
every scooter is different , even if you get 500 rpm more or less this will influence your temperature , so it is to yourself to find out what is best.

Mol has this bog radiatior cause he has a Full malossi setup with Nos etc. , this will need some cooling , and his scooter is not used in competition , only for testing and sprinting , so it gets not much cooling ..
it also depends on how hot your engine is when you begin.

with racing most of the riders use also big radiators , but they use tape to make sure it gets hot enough , when te motor is to hot they pull off 1 piece of tape

but like I said , every engine is different..

Back