zip sp radiator

WDJ

i have a piaggio 125 radiator. which is enter the water and out the water? pic1.

shuxiangog1.jpg

the pic2--connect tow radiator. which is enter the water and out the water?

50cb1ru8.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

i would think that it would come out of the cylinder head into point B out point A and into the spout on the ingnition side . then back up through the cylinder and out the head. ?

why?When you look on the ignitionignition side,water pump is rotating clockwise.i think this time the water would come out of the radiator into cylinder head out cylinder and out the spout on the ingnition side.

think of the physics of it why would u send the water down wards after it heats up? hot water rises. im am pretty sure the water goes the way i sed in the spout and out the head.to also back up what i sed the water pump is connected from the clutch side so it does like u sed spin clock wise when looking from the ingnition side but if u look at the 'snail' shape of the water channel, the water exits of the top of the pump propeller, after hitting it so it also goues up through and out the head. plz trust me on this as i have already raised an argument about the water flow direction with fellow local racers.

Back