Problem whit 28mm Keihin Downdraft

Bette_Peter@DK

Hey scooter-tuners :)

I have a problem whit my downdraft carburator... When I open for the benzin then it just go to the engine and not stay in the carburator, if you understand. The carburator standing like this - | |

Somebody who understand me, and can help me ? :)

Advertisement - register to remove this

I had the same problem today, my keihin was floating over.. all benzin was going into the engine and stuff, but the problem was that my flutter was stuck..

hope you can understand my englisch, I'm not so good in it:p

greetz, maykel

exactly what model keihin carb you got?

It's a Keihin TA 09, and I have a photo where you can see what grade the carburator is standing in -

It's a bet hard to see but you can see the carburator is standing up -
http://peecee.dk/upload/view/110288

Do you think that the intake is fine ? I will try whit another besides the Doppler New :)

Sorry, not so gut photo of the carburator-grade, but you can see the airfilters grade :)

i see, i think that's way to steep, the filter is nearly vertical. it should be at least 45degrees so the fuel can push up the float to close up the valve against the seat.

i see, i think that's way to steep, the filter is nearly vertical. it should be at least 45degrees so the fuel can push up the float to close up the valve against the seat.

Yes, but I have heart that the Keihin TA 09 can stand vertical and still working great, because the carburator is a bit speciel if you have seen it :)

Back