2 stroke Beta ark 70cc problem

BetaArk888

Hi i have 1999 beta ark
70cc top performance block (47.6)
Polini evo crank (pin10)
Malossi cdi
Etc.

Problem is while im driving not more than 1km after i got out of my house my pipe fires like 5-7x and then my engine shuts down. i tried firing it again but it wont start.

Maybe some of the masters have the answer why my engine shuts off like that.

Thank you in advance hope someones helps me with this issue.

Advertisement - register to remove this

After the engine shutdown, it doesn’t start anymore.
After a ‘while’ you’re able to start it. About how many time we are speaking when you can re-start the engine again?

After the engine shutdown, it doesn’t start anymore.
After a ‘while’ you’re able to start it. About how many time we are speaking when you can re-start the engine again?
After the engine shuts off, 20x kicks i think but i doesn't start anymore.

It doe
I understand. But after a while you’re able to get it running again. What is the period between shutting off and restart? 5 minutes, 1 hour, a day? What?
[/QUOTE
I understand. But after a while you’re able to get it running again. What is the period between shutting off and restart? 5 minutes, 1 hour, a day? What?
after while of trying it to start again it doesnt start anymore.

I
Yes i ment, check if the sparkplug is stil sparking, when trying to start the scooter, after the engine has died on you.

It could be an electrical problem with the CDI or HT-coil if they run warm/hot due to expansion.
I'll run a test if the sparkplug is still okay or not. And check also the coil and cdi. Thank for the reply

The wire to the stator comes off. I did connect the wires to the stator and yeah it runs again! The sparkplug is okay. Thank you guys

Back