Porting tools?

Areomyst

Scootin' America!
I am told that a company offeres a complete kit to be used for porting and cylinder/crankcase matching, etc. It seems like I was told SBC or KD or something like that. The guy that told me about it said that it was specially made for 2 stroke tuning... Anyone have a clue? :(
I don't imagine any type of "complete kit" coming with anything overly special but I'd like to see what this guy was talking about if anyone knows.

It'd be nice to just ask the gentleman that told me about it, but he was a guy that came into the store one day and I haven't heard from him since. Heh.

~Josh

Advertisement - register to remove this

KRD , Kundo Racing Departement , they have seval tools..

but for porting cilinders you need different tools for grinding etc. some of the tools to make your cilinder perfect are very expensive like dentist tools etc.

I can get you a dentist kit if you want to. The only problem is that its sent from sweden so the sendingcost could be high.
Strait and angled connectors and bits are included (motor aswell), you only need a air compressor.

Pm me for more info!

I myself use a dremel with a flex head so that i can get in everywhere.

Tho, i still need a tool which would make it possible for me to adjust the tranfers, and start some trial and error testing.

i have a question do those handpieces especially the 90degree model fit my Dremel Mototool's flexshaft? no use buying a handpiece if they won't fit my flexshaft.

If you are looking for a small cheap 90 degree grinder, snap-on tools makes a 90 degree pencil grinder for about $160. perfect for those pesky transfers...

If you are looking for a small cheap 90 degree grinder, snap-on tools makes a 90 degree pencil grinder for about $160. perfect for those pesky transfers...

I think you mean this one:

48273.JPG

But it's quite big in real!
It is min 45-50 mm wide without any grindig stones..

Back