new guy needs help!

chris91sr

ok then my names chris im from warrington, my ped is an aprillia sr 50r iv got a malossi crank to fit with skf bearings with a polymer cage does the polymer cage face into the crank web or the other way round thanks

my complete set up when complete will be ,malossi 21 mill carb, malossi gear u kit , kevlar belt ,polini vareator with 8g rolers ,doppler airfilter ,mhr replica 70cc kit , lazer xpro exhaust (finkin of upgrading to a yasuni )and the malossi crank any one got any ideas to what proformance will be like ?
had most of this set up on a malossi sport cylinder then my bearings whent nd quite badley scored the cylinder so fort id get an mhr rep any advise of information id be greatfull thanks

chris

Advertisement - register to remove this

Performance willnbe good for street use. Try a Giannell Shot on the Rep. or a C16 or something. Not a Leovince. Leovinces are purely made for standard cyilinders and for the looks. Plus , 8gr rollers are far to heavy.

what w8 rolers could you recommend? ill look into the c16 then you any idea of top speed ? i presume around 70 mph ?
thanks if
also i added malossi rear torque driver what kind of increase shud i expect

Last edited:
Back