[French guy inside]

Nice scooters. Especially the Old SR.

The monoseat, do you just need the plastic cover? I mean, are you aware you also need the old SR seat with removable pillion (passenger seat). So that plastic cover comes in place of the pillion seat. (Some people think you just put the plastic cover over the seat).

nice scoots!

Hey guys, I do some contract work for the scooter shop here in the U.S. and we can't get Peugot parts anymore. We are in dire need of the drivers right-hand side underbelly panel (yellow) for a 2003 Speedfight X-Race. Could you please supply me with a dealer or distributorship in France that could maybe help me. The English company (Three-Cross has decided they no longer want to ship to the U.S.)
Thanks for any help!

scootertrog said:
nice scoots!

Hey guys, I do some contract work for the scooter shop here in the U.S. and we can't get Peugot parts anymore. We are in dire need of the drivers right-hand side underbelly panel (yellow) for a 2003 Speedfight X-Race. Could you please supply me with a dealer or distributorship in France that could maybe help me. The English company (Three-Cross has decided they no longer want to ship to the U.S.)
Thanks for any help!
Yes why not.
To be sure, show me a pic of what you really need ;)

Folkert@MinaRally said:
Nice scooters. Especially the Old SR.

The monoseat, do you just need the plastic cover? I mean, are you aware you also need the old SR seat with removable pillion (passenger seat). So that plastic cover comes in place of the pillion seat. (Some people think you just put the plastic cover over the seat).

Yes I am looking for the whole seat and its cover :)
Thanks

I have seen your sr before on the internet...I really like it :)

The monoseat u want is really rare...it is hard to find...also u need the other buddyseat like folkert said.

NeoGeniX said:
I have seen your sr before on the internet...I really like it :)

The monoseat u want is really rare...it is hard to find...also u need the other buddyseat like folkert said.

Ohh yes ? Where did you see it before ? Funny I couldn't thing foreign people know my SR ;)

kique said:
Yes I am looking for the whole seat and its cover :)
Thanks

Guess you have to look real carefully around and see if any shop has an old one left (maybe on some damaged scooter) or try to find one who is willing to sell his one.

Like NeoGenix said, the old seat is getting more and more rare; it's been made 1992-1995. So the newest seats are already 9 years old.

Guess you just have to be lucky and spot one.

I got mine from some local person where I live that had an old SR Urban Kid standing in his garden and I just asked if he wanted to trade seat or sell his.

Well good luck anyways.

scootertrog said:
Kique,
We located, we hope, the panel we needed. Thanks for your offer to help! You guys are so lucky to be in a scooter-rich environment.

OK good news for your parts ;)

I think people from this forum are lucky too.
Look at their scooter, they are powerfull and nice looking for the most of them.
In France police is more ans more "boring" and it become forbidden to tune our engine :(

We installed an English section on the forum...
I once went with my evo70 to a friend (in Holland), I saw the cops but they didn't stop me, so I said to myself never again... :D In France I never had problems :p Thats just luck I think :) But in France were I lived, the police didn't give a fuck about scooters.

Back