New English Section(s) poll

Should we go for more sections under the English forums?

• Yeah! Would definatly benifit for new and existing users...

Votes: 40 90.9%
  • No, keep the English section forums the way they are!

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
Sorry for being vague in the first post. And as soon as I say it's not busy enough there are so many posts today! I take it all back! ha ha. I think an english for sale board would be a good idea too. If it were as busy as the last 24 hours I'd think several subforums would be a good idea.

A Sale section would be great at least for european users...So dutch and german ones can get their parts sold further...today it's easy to get parts sold through out EU.
Other 2 sub foruns could be Mechanic and Optic using the English forum like general chat area. Mechanical will allways be more replied but it should make a good diference separating both exterior look for interior look.

About the sales:
I think it's better to simply post sales/requests in our general trade/sale section.
We can get a complete English FAQ which explains where you're supposed to put it and how to title it.
This makes sure everyone will see your for sale/request thread, making the success rate a lot higher.

I think the most sub-fora we can do is 2 (+ the projects section), so think well about how you will spend those 2 forum-freecards ;)

$aint said:
About the sales:
I think it's better to simply post sales/requests in our general trade/sale section.
We can get a complete English FAQ which explains where you're supposed to put it and how to title it.
This makes sure everyone will see your for sale/request thread, making the success rate a lot higher.

I think the most sub-fora we can do is 2 (+ the projects section), so think well about how you will spend those 2 forum-freecards ;)
An English FAQ would be wonderfull - I've once made a thread in the sales market, but it took me WAY long to figure it out |(

I'd suggest one sub-forum for engine stuff, and one for the rest.

Regards.
Mikkel.

It took some time, but we have added an forum and changed the lay-out of the other forums. I hope you like it.

Back