My project.

airwalk3r

Hi , I Finally got my project moving, For Race pipe, Polini Sport 70cc, Delta, Multivar and 19mm Carb.. My new engine is driven about 14 KM's.. Eoin70 suggested me 4,5 G rollerweights.. (Damn, I bought 6G and they seemed to be so light.. the RPMS are very nice).. Running B9ES spark also.

Now I Got a Question.. What would be a nice crankshaft for that setup for like 135€ (Havn't Got more money for crank) ??
And How loud voice the For Race exhaust makes, because mine is like Very High RPMS all the time and very good accelaration. (The exhaust is bit open, the gases are coming out through the Cylinderport and exhaust.. I cant put it more engaged.)

Thanks all of you guys who suggested me those parts and things, but now Im going for Crank too! =)

Advertisement - register to remove this

OMG. IM having big problems overhere.. Today while I was driving my scoot @ 50kmh. The engine just stopped... RIGHT its collapsed.. but why ??

Oilpump got killed ??.. Luckily piston and Cylinder couldn't get hurt. (Y)!

but then.. I wanted to start my engine again, and after it was started it made VERY HIGH noise.. like something crank or variator or smth else is broke, ANYone got idea what can be fucked up?? damn im angry about those oilpumps..

Me and some my friends thought that maby GEARS broke down.. Or maby variator??:eek: OR maby even crank ? damn cant tell..

ANYONE, ADVISE ME WHAT THE **** Can be daed now.. please!!!

I think its variator because Scooter-center send me wrong variator, but it fitted.. the number was:

51 9448
Multivar Piaggio Scooter '97.. maby variator broke down ???????!!!!

Last edited:
OK! The problem is found.. I bought a wrong variator and the RPMs really, were too high and the STOCK crank bearings couldn't take the pain and they just died. Getting new crank and SKF C3/4 Bearings soon! =)

Also the Oilpump died, but luckily, cylinder and piston are like new!

Last edited:
Anyone could give me advice, I would like to order new Crankshaft + Bearings, But, I need the stuff from Scooter-center, because its only place i can order =).. Maby Alex you could help me:p

EDIT: Premixing now ;)

Last edited:
Back