Malossi TC Unit Electronic Coil

bluestar

Anyone could give some info/feedback about this? Coz im planni to get one., Fow now this is only my option cause i want to have my ligthning runnning., but soon im planning to but an inner rotot ignition system., Do i have to advance my stator?

Advertisement - register to remove this

bluestar said:
Anyone could give some info/feedback about this? Coz im planni to get one., Fow now this is only my option cause i want to have my ligthning runnning., but soon im planning to but an inner rotot ignition system., Do i have to advance my stator?

What is it's part number. Cause I only know to CDI for minarelli one is a standrad CDi, it' derestrivted and give you strong spark, but it has stnadrad ignition curve, the othet is a Malossi TC unit with RPM control, this is same as the first one, but you can swith two mode, derectricted or restricted RPM use. So I think the second is not very good. You can buy a good CDI like Daytona, Posh, Kitaco etc..

But if your plan is a inner rotor, than I don't buy a new CDI (if I werw you). You will get a very good advanced CDI for the Malossi inner rotor!

Yes it has rev limiter., you can switch it on and off., im not into racing right now., i want to keep my lighting running coz i use my scoot every weekends as my service., any way., Among the CDIs you have mention, which of them has better performance

Wow., looks deadly to me., hehehehe., more expensive than malossi., but that cdi is not available here in the philippines.,We only have daytona, kitaco, posh ( rare ) and malossi., Costumized cdi are very abundant.,

Yes it has rev limiter., you can switch it on and off., im not into racing right now., i want to keep my lighting running coz i use my scoot every weekends as my service., any way., Among the CDIs you have mention, which of them has better performance

if your not into racing why bother with a inner rotor n cdi???

Back