Check out this malossi crap

wax

I have noticed there quality control getting worse and worse
I wonder how this super expensive cylinder made it through its a disgrace. I hate it when companies chase the dollar and not the quality. I have seen chinese stuff so much better than this.

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 296
Advertisement - register to remove this

Its brand new it only has dirty marks on it because I am porting it. Try having a look at the water outlet and see the casting there. How is a hose supposed to stay on when the lip is cast of centre like that. When you pay good money for stuff you expect good quality

Its brand new it only has dirty marks on it because I am porting it. Try having a look at the water outlet and see the casting there. How is a hose supposed to stay on when the lip is cast of centre like that. When you pay good money for stuff you expect good quality

The water hose will stay on very well, no doubt. That lip will give enough support. And I would also use it as an INLET instead of outlet ;)

What He said! ^^

As long as there is a lip, the hose will stay on there, You should know how little it takes, and how non pretty it can be on even good looking turbo engines. The hoses will cover it!

What He said! ^^

As long as there is a lip, the hose will stay on there, You should know how little it takes, and how non pretty it can be on even good looking turbo engines. The hoses will cover it!
Fair enough. So the crap casting is ok then.
Funny its not a cheap cylinder in fact its the most expensive cylinder you can buy for a 50cc but its ok for the casting to be crap

Fair enough. So the crap casting is ok then.
Funny its not a cheap cylinder in fact its the most expensive cylinder you can buy for a 50cc but its ok for the casting to be crap

Definetly not cheap, thats right. But fully functionell none the less

The molds used by Malossi are very dated, no doubt. But it seems Malossi is investing in new molds. You all saw the new 2014 MHR Team? Casting looks ace...
Malossi C-One Engine 1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
don't get your hopes up, i'm still running their very old MHR Team 6T kits (1999 production), for me the casting is more precise because the molds are new, the ones that came out later were crap, i had a 2003 MHR Team kit & the ports are way off. Malossi quality sure took a nosedive in the last few years.

Last edited:
Back