malossi Digitronic cdi with immobiliser

WDJ

hello
i have a gilera runner vxr200. a great scooter. now i want know can i buy a used malossi Digitronic cdi with immobiliser for my scooter? you know the chip key and the cdi and the immobiliser is very complexity.

Advertisement - register to remove this

hello
i have a gilera runner vxr200. a great scooter. now i want know can i buy a used malossi Digitronic cdi with immobiliser for my scooter? you know the chip key and the cdi and the immobiliser is very complexity.

If you mount a Malossi CDI your immobiliser will stop working. Only the LED will keep functioning.

This is allso a handy sollution if your immobiliser has a failure. This allso allows you to change locks and use key's without chip.

If you mount a Malossi CDI your immobiliser will stop working. Only the LED will keep functioning.

This is allso a handy sollution if your immobiliser has a failure. This allso allows you to change locks and use key's without chip.

thanks for the info.
so the no immobiliser scooter also can use the malossi cdi with immobiliser if i change the wire position of the socket, right?

Back