KUNDO Rear Stand

Advertisement - register to remove this

Mexicano i have seen your handwork and its quite nice :)
go and make your own one, its only about 2hrs or so to make it Kundo stand is not worth the 70 euro or so
but www.euroscooters.nl they have it for sure

i find it very easy in use and tried to make them myself , but material costs and hours spend are to me one reason not to make them myself anymore..

ik have bought a new one myself and a used one for my girlfriend (her scooter :p) , as far as I know the Kundo stands are not on the market anymore , i don't know if Kundo does not poduce them anymore or that shopowners don't sell trem anymore...

Euroscooters.com has simular stands and are good quality...

making them yourself is possible , but you'll first have to have a couple of different materials , ander you'll also have to have machines to weld ,to make the plate on the engine , a pipe bender , and a machine to make 2 pipes of the stand fit on the engine plate..

and then paint them off course , so if making them self is any cheaper ;)

pipe bender :p i didnt need one of those
i must admit this was my second attempt of making a stand my first was quite ugly but here you can see my one took me about 1hr to make

IMG_0300.jpg

melf #50 said:
i find it very easy in use and tried to make them myself , but material costs and hours spend are to me one reason not to make them myself anymore..

Same to me melf#50...cost of materials+time to fabricate= It's cheaper to buy it!!!

Eoin70 said:
Mexicano i have seen your handwork and its quite nice :)
go and make your own one, its only about 2hrs or so to make it Kundo stand is not worth the 70 euro or so
but www.euroscooters.nl they have it for sure

Eoin70:
I know I can make my own...but I will need to buy at least 2-3 different row materials (too much, tubing is 6.00Mts. long!!), then take it to a shop to bend the tube, back home to weld it and paint it......too much work for a simple stand!!!!

In the other hand, I would love to have a "nice rounded" stand......

Eoin70, do you have any closer pics on the motor attaching spot? I want to make my own stand but just dont know how to get the stand attatched to the case.

BTW, why are all the stands I see orange?

Mexicano said:
Eoin70:
I know I can make my own...but I will need to buy at least 2-3 different row materials (too much, tubing is 6.00Mts. long!!), then take it to a shop to bend the tube, back home to weld it and paint it......too much work for a simple stand!!!!

In the other hand, I would love to have a "nice rounded" stand......

6 mtrs? are you building a stand for a jumbo jet or something?
im guessing the total length of square section steel i used was 1m30 or so plus or minus 20cm

Eoin70 said:
6 mtrs? are you building a stand for a jumbo jet or something?
im guessing the total length of square section steel i used was 1m30 or so plus or minus 20cm

Lol...In Mexico if you want to buy "brand new" row material you have to buy the complete rod or bar and most of the time is 6.00Mts. long, no one wants to sell less, this is an issue when you want to built something because you end with too much material..it only worth the money if you are going to built many things with the same material.

Back