kundo pvl or pvl?

Advertisement - register to remove this

pvl and kunda

i have heard that the pvl will give the best performance but if u dont have a good flow of air on it it can overheat very easily now im saying this is hear say so dont take my word for it i have also heard that the kunda is a good ignition to ive heard that most of the pvl type ignition like the kunda r better then the sellectra from malossi but i cant say for sure cause right now on the track down here guys wit malossi shit r running things big time

been there, done that, Kundo PVL is a lot better than Malossi Selettra. more consistent performance & the engine feels a lot stronger thanks to a better timing curve. just follow the recommended initial advance it applies to most 70cc & 80cc setups.

been there, done that, Kundo PVL is a lot better than Malossi Selettra. more consistent performance & the engine feels a lot stronger thanks to a better timing curve. just follow the recommended initial advance it applies to most 70cc & 80cc setups.

does this go for both of them, the one with lights and the one without lights.

does this go for both of them, the one with lights and the one without lights.

i think this only applies to the w/o lights ignition unless they happen to use the same digital CDI, refer to PVL's technical site, they came out a CDI (Kundo) & an ignition coil (CDI built in) with the same timing curves.

Back