Het grote PS3 topic

People, I'm serious!!!!!!! Try to contact them over the phone or email. They were eager to receive orders before SinterKlaas, and starting from Monday they do not respond at all!!!!!!! I have filed an official complaint to Rotterdam KvK office to investigate the legitimacy of this business. Still hoping to receive my order, or at least the money back.
With respect!

If someone gets through to speak to this company, please let me know. I still hope that this company is legitimate and geniune. Thanks.

costums media

Hi!

ordered at the same compant as Serious.
They don't reply emails or my calls as well.
I think this is a fraud to.
how did you pay? through ideal? that's what i did and i think i lost my money.

keep you in touch.

kind regards,

Hoi Jongens,

Same thing as Serious and Roelosss
Bought the PS3 the 5th Dec and i got not reply from them after i ve paid..

Anyway i ve been already by the Police station and I ve done a Melding. I ll wait for the reply and I would let you know.

Btw, I think that we victims should stay in contact to share info and see if there are ways to get our money back. My mail if you wanna reach me is blazemad@msn.com

keep in touch

Why do you come here to a scooterforum to ask for help? I'm sorry but we can't really help you...

Hi Petrik, this is the public forum where people can discuss common issues and problems in order to help each other. I'm not asking for help specifically from you. I just requested for advice if someone else had experienced the same problem with this company and how they managed to resolve.

Respect!!!!

No I understand totally. I do hope you get this resolved. But I was curious at how you guys end up here all in 1 day. It's good that you found each other but there really isn't anything we an do...other than providing a knokploeg :#

Ik word zo leip van al die updates, slinger ik mijn ps3 weer eens aan na een x-aantal maanden ben ik gvd een half uur onderweg voordat ik kan spelen! :(

aha tnx, ik wist al niet wat voor lens ik moest hebben... dan is dit veel beter, morgen meteen brengen.... kan ik ook zo'n ding in de woonkamer zetten :W

Back