Gilera Ice

Nopes not a single one :D

//edit// I see the pics :) They look nice. But what have you done with your carter ? Just cleaning or "tuning"

Last edited:
RickH: On this upcomming Friday I'm take the frame to the dude who's chroming parts in my city.

Ruben: A little tuning, I just had to do it :p

Chyston: Me2 :)

looks verry nice, when do expect to recieve your NX kit?
and are u gonna install it yourself?
and where u gonna putt it? an ice has no buddy right?
The 2fast4race in combo whit the NX :D
am gonna follow this project for sure!

... good luck!

Titera, the kit will be ordered as soon as the engine has been startet ;)
Yes, I'll install it myself, thats the only way I know thats its done properly.
I'm not sure where to put it all yet, but i'll might just make a fuel-tank in stainless steel, and then there should be enough space for the fuel pump and the "powershots", down where the normal tank is placed.

Thanks a lot ;)

Dj Tw@n:
Thanks alot for the translation ;)

I'll do my best to keep up the good work.
At about 9 a clock (About 4 hours from now), I'll take the Peugeot 307 down the chromer :D

/Swobber

Great project:p
I can't wait for pics of the frame })

when are you going to place your crankshaft and your cilinder on your engine

keep up the good work

michiel

michielsanders: There wont be any pics of the frame, because none of the chromers here in town would chrome it. They say that it wont be good :(

Damn im angry now, cuz it was one of the big details on the projekt.

Kazuya17: I'm never gonna stop tuning.

Fosgate: I know, and they will be changed - I did'nt know anything about them. But I was around the local Hebo dealer, but that had closed.

So right now, I'm not sure hows the projekt doing. I was thinking about quitting the projekt, buy myself a TZR '04 and just cruise around on that.
It kinda almost killed my joy about this projekt.

/Swobber :cry:

Bart@SP: I was thinking of C3 bearringers, but then again. If C4 is the only way - then it'll be so.

Btw: I know some of the dutch words when were talking tech. stuff - Lagers f.x.
So if you guys cant remember the correct word in english, try it on dutch :D

/Swobber

Bart@SP: Well, I know a few guys, whos running C3 (SKF bearrings), on ther NX/Nos engines - thats why I asked ;)

Fosgate: They all said, it was something with the nikkel (Correct english word?), was almost impossible to get attached enough on the inside of the frame, so the chrome would simply fall of quite fast. Therefor they would'nt do it. I tried and say, that if they just could do the outside, it would be great, but none of my good ideas, was accepted :(

/Swobber

Back