Exhaus Tune (whats better)

KOFF

I have a AEROX 50cc with a multivariator and a Gianelli Pro Sport 6, and I am woundering if there might be a better exhaus system that would fit the cylinder even better? for max. 150Euro. maybe a HEBO exhaus?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Originally posted by KOFF
I have a AEROX 50cc with a multivariator and a Gianelli Pro Sport 6, and I am woundering if there might be a better exhaus system that would fit the cylinder even better? for max. 150Euro. maybe a HEBO exhaus?

THe Hebo 50 cc exhaust and the Leo Vinci ZX aren't expansion chambers!! So if you want performance buy an expansion chamber. I don't reccommend the Hebo exhaust! Maybe the ZX is better but you have to cut asunderf and remove the restriction!

Re: Re: Exhaus Tune (whats better)

Originally posted by Browni
THe Hebo 50 cc exhaust and the Leo Vinci ZX aren't expansion chambers!! So if you want performance buy an expansion chamber. I don't reccommend the Hebo exhaust! Maybe the ZX is better but you have to cut asunderf and remove the restriction!

I tell you how can you identify the restriction: if the exhaust is not painted you can see the weldings, so if you see 2 or 3 little welding dot on the exhaust then ther is a deflector in it (it's usually on the belly section).

Originally posted by KOFF
what do you mean by expansion chambers?

"expansion chamber" this is the name of the exhaust which can increase the power. The expansion chamber is empty, but the ZX and Hebo and etc.. has an inner material for sound absorbing, so these pipes don't increase the power they have only better flow than standard exhaust!

Last edited:
Here is the Hebo exhaust! The red thing's are the restrictors, so this pipe can't work as an expansion chamber:

pic3857299.jpg

Leo zx 8P Those pipes are crap...get a bidalot s2 its about the same as an yasuni R but cheaper (around 130 euros) and it has another muffler.

Re: Re: Re: Exhaus Tune (whats better)

Originally posted by Browni
I tell you how can you identify the restriction: if the exhaust is not painted you can see the weldings, so if you see 2 or 3 little welding dot on the exhaust then ther is a deflector in it (it's usually on the belly section).

The ZX have the weldings but there isnt a deflector!!!!
But the older exhaust from leo vince have it!!!

Sorry for my bad english

i would recommand the bidalot s2. that exhaust costs 150 euro @ our dealer. so on the internet you can buy it even cheaper i think :) it's a very good exhaust for an aerox regular cylinder. a friend of mine had an aerox, bidalot s2, multivar and 17,5 carb. and his top speed was about 115 @ his scooter so that can be told as a very nice score i think :p good luck!

Hehe his speedometer is pretty wrong I think. I think his speed is around 90 digital. But you are right a S2 is a very good exhaust for standard cilinder but I've told this guy that like 5 times already but he never listens.. :rolleyes:

Back