tune a polini evolution.. but what tool i can use?

italian-boy EVO

hi people i have a dremel and my problem is that i have a 90° tip.. the better tool is a dentist's one and it is so expensive...
give me your advice!!

ps: i accept all type of advice in general.. for example the diagrams that you retain better...

hi :)

Advertisement - register to remove this

If I were you I shouldn't tune it by myself, you'll maybe fuck it up! It is better I think to take it to a professional tuner ( but that's just me ) :)

i want to made it by my-self. my problem is the tool... i don't know what i can use...

in your country what is the general price of the tuners to tune it? in italy is very expensive...

italian-boy EVO:

You will need the right tools to do it right, otherwise you will ruin your cylinder, beside the tools you'll need the right port map to do the job.

Tuning a cylinder is a serious job, if you don't have de know how and skills you will end up with a worst thsn stock cylinder.

Let the pros get their profit mate!

Take a look at: http://ccspecialtytool.com/index.html

Just look at the prices of the right tools and you will see it is cheaper to pay for the job....you will need at least $1,000.00Usd. to buy the beginner tool set.

i bought a verynice dremel recently with a set of diamond and carbide double edged bits. the dremel and bits cost me 480 dollars once it was landed on the island.. it did a great job though. i couldnt ask for any better. but i know what im doin with my ports. i dunno if u do or not but deffinetly get a friend tuner or anytuner to show u or give u a little explanation of what angles and degrees will change your power and were it will change your power. then it takes alot of time and money and alot of cilinders to get the idea of how it changes the power and were it does so...i have tuned about 10 aluminum cilinders. all were good jobs but not as good as the 10th one because of the trial and error... i also had a very good understanding of how to change the power in the cilinder and what that required...

if u cant do the job and dont wana fuck up then get a tuner to do it.. u deffinetly need the right tools...mexicanos link is a great one..

thanke you for the link...

Tuning a cylinder is a serious job, if you don't have de know how and skills you will end up with a worst thsn stock cylinder.

i have the know how... don't worry... i had my 90° tool but it is broked and the new one (not expensive) can resolve my problems...

i ask you some advice not because i don't know the teory to tune an engine... but because i want to see how you made it

ciao :)

Back