This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Carter tuning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leuk als je wat wil bestellen maar er zijn echt mega veel soorten:
Devcon A
Devcon Flexane 80
Devcon B
Devcon F2
Devcon C1
Devcon WR2
Devcon Flexane 94
Devcon Flexane Primer FL10
Devcon SF
Devcon ST

welke gebruiken jullie dan?? :*

Devcon Titanium Putty (duur, maar beste eigenschappen qua hechting etc.) of anders Devcon Steel Putty A.

My Carters

Here they are!
Please coment on my ideas.
I've tested it with colored compressed air (Type of home made air flow test) and that part near the admission became a good choice for the Polini front directed manifold. It directed the mix right to the piston inside so it can be fully filled and after compressed.
Pics:
Before

After

Beware on the ignition side that the wall is too thin to do this. You should reinforce it with epoxy like the ones refered in the last few posts. I've mixed the epoxy with aluminium powder to give more strength.

What's the problem with the bearing? It was covered up during all process.
I've finished it with 400 sand paper, because I don't want it too polished.
About the pics Imageshack only make them in this size ou thumbnail size, so I chose this.

heey ma bij die devcon f 2 staat bij dat het vloei baar is ?
en bij die andere dat het kneet baar is ofzo dus dat lijkt me makeler of nie ?

Vloeibaar hoeft niet altijd te betekenen dat het net als water is, vloeibaar kan ook kneedbaar zijn. het heeft dan nog geen vaste vorm.

Iets wat kneedbaar is is niet vloeibaar naar mijn weten. Als het kneedbaar is kan je er in knijpen oid en behoud het die vorm. Bedenk jij maar eens een vloeistof waarbij dat is. Misschien zit ik er wel naast hoor

Mja het zit tussen vloeibaar en vaste stof in

Zelfde als met water :

Gas : Condens
Vloeibaar : Water
Vast : Ijs

maar waar valt schepijs dan onder? 8P (je weet wel hertog ijs dat lekker romige losse ijs :~ )

Defcon f4 is toch de kneedbare versie? Waar kun je dat spul nou eigenlijk kopen als particulier iemand, of heb ik daar overheen gelezen?

Status
Not open for further replies.