This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Best tuning for a NRG mc2 -01??

XarsioN

Híii!
Wich is the best tune for a piaggio nrg mc2 -01 (LC) ??

I DONT wan't 70cc, but name the best 50cc tuning. exhaust, variomatik etc..

also name wich clutchsprings I shoul'd have, and wicht weights in the variator, And if I should change the pulley spring , if, to wich????

Hope you my european friends can help me
And please, tell me in english
Best regards
//Kim

Nowbody can tell you what is the best. But if you want good stuff, start thinking about a Polini Evo of Malossi MHR kit.

If you surf around on this forum (especially the "project"part) you will get some idea's i think.

Good luck.

But, I don't got the money for Malossi MHR or Polini EVO...:/

I just wan't a easiser tuning, like exhaust etc....:/

Originally posted by Thomas
Buy yasuni r exhaust, malossi variomatik and hebo clutch! And maybe a Dell'Orto 17.5mm Carburator.

Ok, but yasuni r isnt it a 70cc hyper racing exhaust??

Iv'e think that leovince zx seems to bee good, wright or wronge..??

Originally posted by XarsioN
Ok, but yasuni r isnt it a 70cc hyper racing exhaust??

Iv'e think that leovince zx seems to bee good, wright or wronge..??

Very Wrong my friend

Leovince zx is an exhaust designed for original 50cc cilinders

Yasuni R is a good exhaust for 50cc and 70cc (from low to medium RPM range)

Originally posted by zidox
Very Wrong my friend

Leovince zx is an exhaust designed for original 50cc cilinders

Yasuni R is a good exhaust for 50cc and 70cc (from low to medium RPM range)
Okey =)=)

So wich shoul'd I have, Yasuni R or Leovince ZX...?

And Iv'e got a tough, can I have the orginal clutch and then calibrate it with other clutchsprings?? or does it gives more effect to have a Hebo clutch?

I would take a Yasuni R, cos it has a nice design, and it works nice in combination with (for example) a malossi multivar like already said, and if you want a better cilinder later on, the yasuni R will still work very fine

But I would wait with another clutch, just put other springs in your original clutch, and normally that should be ok, I would look for another clutch when you consider buying another cilinder.

Ok thank you, you been helped be a lot!

so what do you think about 17,5 mm dellorto vergaser?

final setup?????

Yasuni R
Malossi Multivar
other clutchsprings
dellorto 17.5 mm?!??!

--Edit-- do I have to change "mouthpiece" in the vergaser if I wan't it to goo smooth? if, what is the size orginal in dellorto 17.5 mm, and how many sizes do i have to go down
(not exacly but)?

I new question.....

wich of this should I take o scooter-attack...Iv'e got a Piaggio NRG MC2 -01 LC...

NRG MC 2 DD Bj.98

or?!

NRG mc 2 Extreme LC????!

and answer my other question about "mouthpiece"

I always put the same "mouthpiece" in a 17.5mm DO, then @12mm DO... It will be between 68 and 74, en will do fine...

Yasuni R will perform very good @50cc original cylinder [my experience, and I've tried several exhaust @Piaggio]...

One thing; DON'T change your vario... On the new type variomatic [with the big rollers; 19*15,5mm] there are only TWO better variomatic available, which are not cheap...

Malossi MHR2000
Polini Evo

By ordering parts, it doesn't give a f*ck if you order parts for a NRG DD, or an Extreme... Same shit, different colors

Ok, very good information!

what is the topspeed on a nrg with this parts, if it's perfekt calibrated with weights etc...?80km/h????

you can't say how hight the top speed is, because we don't know if you are a good mechanic and if you can set you scoot well!