Best tuning for a NRG mc2 -01??

XarsioN

Híii!
Wich is the best tune for a piaggio nrg mc2 -01 (LC) ??

I DONT wan't 70cc, but name the best 50cc tuning. exhaust, variomatik etc..

also name wich clutchsprings I shoul'd have, and wicht weights in the variator, And if I should change the pulley spring , if, to wich????

Hope you my european friends can help me
And please, tell me in english
Best regards
//Kim

Advertisement - register to remove this

Nowbody can tell you what is the best. But if you want good stuff, start thinking about a Polini Evo of Malossi MHR kit.

If you surf around on this forum (especially the "project"part) you will get some idea's i think.

Good luck.

Originally posted by Th@ De@LeR
Nowbody can tell you what is the best. But if you want good stuff, start thinking about a Polini Evo of Malossi MHR kit.

If you surf around on this forum (especially the "project"part) you will get some idea's i think.

Good luck.
But, I don't got the money for Malossi MHR or Polini EVO...:/

I just wan't a easiser tuning, like exhaust etc....:/

Originally posted by Thomas
Buy yasuni r exhaust, malossi variomatik and hebo clutch! And maybe a Dell'Orto 17.5mm Carburator.

Ok, but yasuni r isnt it a 70cc hyper racing exhaust??

Iv'e think that leovince zx seems to bee good, wright or wronge..??

Originally posted by XarsioN
Ok, but yasuni r isnt it a 70cc hyper racing exhaust??

Iv'e think that leovince zx seems to bee good, wright or wronge..??

Very Wrong my friend :)

Leovince zx is an exhaust designed for original 50cc cilinders

Yasuni R is a good exhaust for 50cc and 70cc (from low to medium RPM range)

Originally posted by zidox
Very Wrong my friend :)

Leovince zx is an exhaust designed for original 50cc cilinders

Yasuni R is a good exhaust for 50cc and 70cc (from low to medium RPM range)
Okey =)=)

So wich shoul'd I have, Yasuni R or Leovince ZX...?:D

And Iv'e got a tough, can I have the orginal clutch and then calibrate it with other clutchsprings?? or does it gives more effect to have a Hebo clutch?

I would take a Yasuni R, cos it has a nice design, and it works nice in combination with (for example) a malossi multivar like already said, and if you want a better cilinder later on, the yasuni R will still work very fine

But I would wait with another clutch, just put other springs in your original clutch, and normally that should be ok, I would look for another clutch when you consider buying another cilinder.

Originally posted by zidox
I would take a Yasuni R, cos it has a nice design, and it works nice in combination with (for example) a malossi multivar like already said, and if you want a better cilinder later on, the yasuni R will still work very fine

But I would wait with another clutch, just put other springs in your original clutch, and normally that should be ok, I would look for another clutch when you consider buying another cilinder.
Ok thank you, you been helped be a lot!

so what do you think about 17,5 mm dellorto vergaser?

final setup?????

Yasuni R
Malossi Multivar
other clutchsprings
dellorto 17.5 mm?!??!

--Edit-- do I have to change "mouthpiece" in the vergaser if I wan't it to goo smooth? if, what is the size orginal in dellorto 17.5 mm, and how many sizes do i have to go down
(not exacly but)?

I new question.....

wich of this should I take o scooter-attack...Iv'e got a Piaggio NRG MC2 -01 LC...

NRG MC 2 DD Bj.98

or?!

NRG mc 2 Extreme LC????!

and answer my other question about "mouthpiece"

I always put the same "mouthpiece" in a 17.5mm DO, then @12mm DO... It will be between 68 and 74, en will do fine...

Yasuni R will perform very good @50cc original cylinder [my experience, and I've tried several exhaust @Piaggio]...

One thing; DON'T change your vario... On the new type variomatic [with the big rollers; 19*15,5mm] there are only TWO better variomatic available, which are not cheap...

Malossi MHR2000
Polini Evo

By ordering parts, it doesn't give a f*ck if you order parts for a NRG DD, or an Extreme... Same shit, different colors ;)

Originally posted by Bart Nrg Mc2
I always put the same "mouthpiece" in a 17.5mm DO, then @12mm DO... It will be between 68 and 74, en will do fine...

Yasuni R will perform very good @50cc original cylinder [my experience, and I've tried several exhaust @Piaggio]...

One thing; DON'T change your vario... On the new type variomatic [with the big rollers; 19*15,5mm] there are only TWO better variomatic available, which are not cheap...

Malossi MHR2000
Polini Evo

By ordering parts, it doesn't give a f*ck if you order parts for a NRG DD, or an Extreme... Same shit, different colors ;)
Ok, very good information!

what is the topspeed on a nrg with this parts, if it's perfekt calibrated with weights etc...?80km/h????

you can't say how hight the top speed is, because we don't know if you are a good mechanic and if you can set you scoot well!

Back