Best pipe for 05 aerox and what will i gain?

Ok so i get a yasuni R and a 90main jet, whats the performance changes please? And also anyone know when I can buy them using paypal

Cheers

TreboR said:
Serieusly...do you really think a Laser Xpro wil preform beter than a Yasuni R? 8P
And you always have to change you'r mainjet if you'r changing of exhaust, it doesn't matter if it is a yasuni or a laser...

lol? u dont have to change mainjet for those 50cc exhausts like ZX etc.. but you should try xpro on aerox...

uhm , why is everybody here saying things witch will not help the Topicstarter?

on a Aerox a Yasuni R will Perform well , very well , here in Holland they are proven to be one of the best exhausts to use on een std 50cc or low rpm 70cc , the Z is just a replacement for std exhaust , other good exhausts are Bidalot S2 , Samba50cc , Tecnigas TG2 (for 70cc) , Tecnigas Next , Laser X-pro , if I where to choose I would get a Bidalot S2 or a Yasuni R , these pipes will perform nice , for accelaration and for topspeed.

BUT , when you change your exaust you'll have to change your main jet , otherwise there's a change your piston will block.

and you'll also have to change your variator , other rollers and a other variotor return spring , and maybe the clutch springs.

if you do not change this then your scooter will give you less performance , not more performance.

Great thanks for that! I didnt know about the variater, and clutch changes required. What will just adding the new pipe and main jet give me in mph?

Also on a whole will it improve my acceleration?

the problem is that other pipes in comparence to std pipe gives its HP's at higher revs , but with the stock rollers and springs it will not make the rpm's witch are required , so no power output..

that is why the rollers need to be replaced with lighter ones en the adjuster spring with a heavyer one. witch rollers etc. to use is different with every scooter.

one can make the original exhaust much faster normaly , the pipe has to be modified , depends on what type exhaust you have.

in this case most of the time nothing has te be modified

a modified aerox with std exhaust will do about 75/80 kilometers (!)

melf #50 said:
the problem is that other pipes in comparence to std pipe gives its HP's at higher revs , but with the stock rollers and springs it will not make the rpm's witch are required , so no power output..

that is why the rollers need to be replaced with lighter ones en the adjuster spring with a heavyer one. witch rollers etc. to use is different with every scooter.

one can make the original exhaust much faster normaly , the pipe has to be modified , depends on what type exhaust you have.

in this case most of the time nothing has te be modified

a modified aerox with std exhaust will do about 75/80 kilometers (!)

Melf is correct. Most of the time, the pipe will have a profound impact on your powerband, requiring you to make adjustments within the transmission. At the very least, expect to change the rollers to lighter ones.
A main jet change is NOT always required. Many scooters come over-jetted from the factory so they can run at sea-level as well as in the mountains. You need to do plug checks after installing the pipe, only then will you really know if you need a new main jet.

scootertrog

I had:
Polini speed control
Top performance belt
hebo clutch
yasuni z

And that pulled 60mph... The speed control etc was for the take off and to pull me up hills easier here in spain.. If you have just an exhaust.. Change your jet and variator rollers.. Ive tried all sorts of standard tuning.. Air filter, roller weights, red and yellow contra springs... From that id say just stick to an exhaust, rollers and new jet.. The jet HAS to be replaced, and as melf says, so do the roller weights.

I hope this kinda helps.. If you want more performance on a budget, just get a new sport cylinder :)

listen i would get the yasuni R as most said go to ur local garage make them get u the right main jet and rollers etc because as u are new u will not know how to put all these pieces only bad thing is money they will charge u quite alot, well atleaste here in spain they do... hope this helpsss...

Back