Best pipe for 05 aerox and what will i gain?

Powellyboi

hi everyone,
Im after a pipe for my yamaha aerox but I dont know what is the best one for it, Im also wanting to know what I will gain in terms of speed or acceleration

Thanks

Chris

Advertisement - register to remove this

What other modifications have you made, or planning to make? Are you after best acceleration or top speed? All pipes have a "sweet spot" or optimum power band they operate best within, and you'll have to decide at what rpm you want that peak power.

scootertrog

ok thanks, its a 50 and atm I have only removed the variator restrictor and now cruise at about 42mph tops, the only problem is its a gradual climb to this speed and im after more acceleration but a higher speed also.

Thanks for any help

Chris

on stock configurations, the Z has better reputation than the R as far as I know. but if you plan to upgrade later, then get the R

mines a 49 sry, im willing to spend about £150 but wont be upgrading after this, what will it give me in terms of speed ect?

The Z i think it is.

omg what are you guys talking about? the best exhaust for 50cc minarelli engine is Laser Xpro.. with yasuni R you will hav to change mainjet etc.. btw. yasuni Z is crap... its just a bit better then original exhaust..

Reaperslo said:
omg what are you guys talking about? the best exhaust for 50cc minarelli engine is Laser Xpro.. with yasuni R you will hav to change mainjet etc.. btw. yasuni Z is crap... its just a bit better then original exhaust..
Serieusly...do you really think a Laser Xpro wil preform beter than a Yasuni R? 8P
And you always have to change you'r mainjet if you'r changing of exhaust, it doesn't matter if it is a yasuni or a laser...

Reaperslo said:
Looks like you dont know much... You should change a jet with any different exhaust... Unless you want to detonate your piston

detonate the piston??
what does that have to do with anything?
if you dont change the jet to a little bigger one your engine wil be at the risk of overheating and the performance wont be at the maximum
so try something like a 90 main jet for your rox

Eoin70 said:
detonate the piston??
what does that have to do with anything?
if you dont change the jet to a little bigger one your engine wil be at the risk of overheating and the performance wont be at the maximum
so try something like a 90 main jet for your rox
Not enough fuel getting to the combustion chamber causing the engine to run lean and over heat.. sorry if i didnt explain it well...?

Back