Best exhaust for S6Racing

Spidy

Hi! i have an doubt in wich exhaust is better for my setup (Aerox = minarelli horizontal):

Stage6 Racing;
Dellorto 21mm black edition (maybe someday i'll change to Keihin TA-09 26mm);
Hebo air filter;
Stage6 V-Force3;
Stage6 crankshaft pin12;
SKF c3 crankshaft bearings;
TPR Vario and belt;
Polini EVO 2G 107mm;
Stage6 clutchbell;
Stock ignition system;
stock transmission;

My goal is to tune the cylinder, rise the timings, polish exhaust window, and so on... I'm think maybe yasuni c20 is a nice choice, since it's hard to get the stage6 R1400. So what do you guys think it's best for me among all the exhaust's in the market? thanks

Last edited:
Advertisement - register to remove this

c21 or c30 works well with no tune?? not quite sure about that

your right, if its untuned and for the street or something i would surely recomend an C16 because they delliver allot of power and torque at lower RPM's.
C20 will work probably but it will rev allot and you'll have the chance of missing some potential.
C21 and C30 will rev way to high for the untuned cilinder.

Another exhaust that should work well is the polini EVO exhaust because its delivers a bit more power at higher RPM's then the C16 but its still in a pretty reliable range.

Thanks for the help. For now the cylinder will be untuned, maybe march next year or so i'll send it to tuned, so EVO should be a nice choise, because c16 isn't as good as EVO at high revs.

There is a dynograph print somewhere on this forum, and you'll be able to compare al the scores on an untuned S6 racing, but I can't find it right now :s

I'm trying to find a dyno test on the web too, so far i got one with carburetors test in s6R AC with R1200 exhaust. For s6r LC exhaust test's nothing. Thanks ;)

" heb de evo uitlaat op een stage 6 racing gehad en vond het maar bagger"
what does it mean in english?

Last edited:
He says that he had an evo on his stage 6 R in the past and it didn't work well.
But as I am trying to prove (still searchin for the graph) it would do the job just fine!

Yes :p i was trying to find that kind of info on the sheet, but i can't, i'm not even sure if it's stage6 Racing dyno test too, only see the name of exhausts tested. where you see it's for a piaggio engine?

Last edited:
I am 100% sure there is a dyno SOMEWHERE of the stage 6 racing untuned with C16-C20-EVO-.. on minarelli LC but I just can't find it :s

ahh, but i found that link on this forum, and said there it's an S6R, i think...i'll keep searching. Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Back