Kymco Cobra Cross...which exhaust is best?

liquidsteel

Hello all. I have searched for a while online, but have not been able to figure out which performance exhaust is the best one for a Kymco Cobra Cross 50cc. Does anyone know?

Advertisement - register to remove this

Hello all. I have searched for a while online, but have not been able to figure out which performance exhaust is the best one for a Kymco Cobra Cross 50cc. Does anyone know?

I would go for the cobra cross is a techingas next r chrome or a leo vince zx pipe. That's all i can think of.

restricted exhausts...?

cool thanks, yeah i was thinking about those as well. But I am wondering: i have heard that the leo vince zx (maybe the technigas too i dunno) exhaust is actually restricted with a cone inside the chamber...and ive seen video's of opening it up and sawing it off. Is this true? Is there a good exhaust i can get that is not restricted? Cuz i dont have the tools to cut up an exhaust pipe and weld it back together

cool thanks, yeah i was thinking about those as well. But I am wondering: i have heard that the leo vince zx (maybe the technigas too i dunno) exhaust is actually restricted with a cone inside the chamber...and ive seen video's of opening it up and sawing it off. Is this true? Is there a good exhaust i can get that is not restricted? Cuz i dont have the tools to cut up an exhaust pipe and weld it back together

just get one that is E marked or rated, this means there wont be a restiction in it

Back