Best 47.6 bore for stroker

quadracer

Can any body recommend a 70cc bore cylander that will work good with a stroker crank 42mm or 45mm and can you recoomend somebody in the us to bring the port timings to the height according to stroke?this is for a mini quad application trying to spend the least amount possible(ha ha lol)

Advertisement - register to remove this

forgot to add its a minerelli horizontal,and i would also prefer a cylander that could be stroked without a spacer plate thanks

i am trying to stay with a 47 bore right now then i dont have to have any machining done to the cases the crank i have right now is a small journal crank and i can use my 70 clutch parts also trying to go unoticed a 2fst would stick out like a sore thumb,thanks

how is the qaulity on the parma kit cylander? I think i could get a 43mm stroker crank off ebay to go with the parma kit for pretty cheap did you notice a increase in torque? thanks

i am trying to stay with a 47 bore right now then i dont have to have any machining done to the cases the crank i have right now is a small journal crank and i can use my 70 clutch parts also trying to go unoticed a 2fst would stick out like a sore thumb,thanks

2Fast 78cc & TCR 80cc both have 47,6mm bore.

I started to go the way of a 2fast,tcr set up but i cant get a good answer when one would come a availible from all the online companys,do you know any body in the us that may have one in stock?

you can buy the 2Fast & TCR directly from the source, i have in my shop a 2Fast 78cc Yamaha Jog dragscooter & a TCR 80cc Yamaha Aerox track scooter (yet to be built but i have all the parts in hand).

maybe somebody here will chime in & give you a link or 2 to follow.

good luck.

Otherwise there is Metrakit Pro Race.
It is with a head that is lowered into the cylinder. This allows you to machine the head to your needs.

But, go for stroker cylinders, it is easiest

well i found a kit im going to try it's a parmakit 43stroke and 50bore and it bolts right in with no machine work so we will see how it goes thanks for all your help will keep you guys posted and post some pics of the cylander when i ger it

Back