Keihin PWK 28

exhaust,
The Yasuni R3 wil do just fine

reeds,
offcourse the V-Force3 ;)

etc for power for am6

MHR ignition

good luck :)

Bullet-x- u are wrong....krd 80cc stroker is best to go for on am6.never the hebo cil and obviously u would use matching crank with krd cil...if not krd then siminini then mk pro race will be great too...mhr selletras are not better then pvl...yasuni r3 doesnt perforum better then mk pro race pipe...vforce is best...i found a 28 kleinh carb doesnt run that well with the gears for some reason, infact the 24mm makuni flatslide was better and also a 26 round slide dellortho..i think there is a doppler reinforced clutch and there are even longer gear ratios but i have never seen them used...also change your sprockets or u will flip letting your clutch out to fast...
for lights mvt outer roter is nice too...

The best setup as of now for the AM6 engine is:
Metrakit PRO RACE 70
Metrakit PRO RACE PIPE
Kehin 28mm on Malossi manifold
VForce3 reed cage
44mm Stroker crank
Metrakit close ratio transmission
Barnet Clutch
Malossi Inner Rotor
Custom Head insert (5cc) with .75mm squish)
and lots of other little parts...this bike does a TRUE 100mph...believe it or not. I can get u a list of all the parts if u want...jus let me kno.

Chaps_Zip said:
The best setup as of now for the AM6 engine is:
Metrakit PRO RACE 70
Metrakit PRO RACE PIPE
Kehin 28mm on Malossi manifold
VForce3 reed cage
44mm Stroker crank
Metrakit close ratio transmission
Barnet Clutch
Malossi Inner Rotor
Custom Head insert (5cc) with .75mm squish)
and lots of other little parts...this bike does a TRUE 100mph...believe it or not. I can get u a list of all the parts if u want...jus let me kno.

Why are you convert your 70 cc Metrakit + cylinder head + stroker crank, the Simonini is much more cheaper, and easily do that! 50 mm piston 46 mm stroke, and 14 mm Piston pin size, much more reliable too!!

That setup will beat the full simonini setup hands down any day. that bike is a race rs50 so reliability isnt that much of an issue. it pushes out about 22hp and burns out the normal barnett clutch in 2 hours...its now got a custom spacer and new plates. and the crank is a custom made crank just for that bike, its about $800 so im sure it is better made than the simonini 46mm crank.

Chaps_Zip said:
That setup will beat the full simonini setup hands down any day. that bike is a race rs50 so reliability isnt that much of an issue. it pushes out about 22hp and burns out the normal barnett clutch in 2 hours...its now got a custom spacer and new plates. and the crank is a custom made crank just for that bike, its about $800 so im sure it is better made than the simonini 46mm crank.

bla-bla-bla..

You are just kidding! Have you ever seen a Simonini crank or cylinder, I don't think so!

"reliability isnt that much of an issue."

Seriously? Heh, I talk about reliability not durability!!

Last edited:
no i havent seen one in person but i have seen many pictures...all i kno is that the metrakit stroker is WAAAYYYYY better than any simoni stroker will ever be. hands down. the guys that built this aprilia have probably the fastest rs50 in the world...dont think they take things lightly Metrakit Pro Race all the way!

its the 'fastest' because they raced it at boneville (salt flats) and the other people with the other aprilia didnt go. they didnt get 100mph at the salt flats but more like 75mph. but thats because of the high altitude i guess. im pretty sure that the other rs50 would beat it. mototek arnt as good as the other company and im sure that they also have alot of $$ into the bike. but ya...mototek is #2 in my books

smokin said:
Says that they did 75 mph on a 50cc. That's fast for a 50.
I bet if that bike they were using wasn't so damn heay they could get up to a much higher speed.
mk pr2 products are very nice and so are siminini but krd 80cc stroker would be my first choice with stroker crank,mkpr2 pipe or krd, with 24mm makuni..

no its not PR2 its jus normal PR stuff. ive never seen anyone with a simonini stroker kit but ive done LOTS and LOTS or research into the AM6 engine. All i kno is that i would go with PR over anything else, second i would go with Malossi 50mm, then third a TP75 kit. i wouldnt even try anything else...well i would run the old malossi 68cc kit. thats it. if its a race bike id go with a 28 keihin if its a road bike id probably get the malossi 50mm double ring and a 24 flatslide. the only reason i say PR is the best is because ive seen the dynos and can get anyone the dynos of anything they want for the AM6 engine. i wouldnt even bother with KRD i mean mototek uses it but i dont like the stuff at all, they seem a little dodgey if u ask me. and the malossi inner rotor suposedly runs better than the mvt and pvl inner rotors too, ill have to look for the data on that tho. if u guys need anything just let me kno..ill hook u up

would 90cc cylinder not give more horsepower?

this I do not understand!

what power will the simoni90 give compared to the MK PR (cc?), MHR 80 or the TP75?

it would be nice if someone tested them all on a dyno

well ive never seen a simonini 90 kit so i cant give you a dyno for it. but i dont think it will push out over 20hp. i might be wrong but i honestly dont think so. i kno people think 90cc is better than 77cc or 88cc but with the pro race and 44mm crank you wont be disapointed.
if u want to see the dyno of the stroker pro race vs. stock look at:
http://www.scooterbase.net/pics/22341/rs50.jpg

Chaps_Zip said:
well ive never seen a simonini 90 kit so i cant give you a dyno for it. but i dont think it will push out over 20hp. i might be wrong but i honestly dont think so. i kno people think 90cc is better than 77cc or 88cc but with the pro race and 44mm crank you wont be disapointed.
if u want to see the dyno of the stroker pro race vs. stock look at:
http://www.scooterbase.net/pics/22341/rs50.jpg

You can't compensate /or it's very hard/ that 90 cc with high reving 70-80 cc, long stroke big piston etc..

If I now well, the 90 cc Simonini can easily produce 25-27 hp! And you can tune that cylinder if you want!!

27hp with wat else on it? if i think about it i think 20hp+ is posible with this kit but i dont kno about 27hp...if i see the dyno ill believe it. wats the wear like with these kits? its kinda cheap for a kit, crank, piston (everything) for just 343 euros...id still go with PR tho. u van have fun with this kit. :)

Chaps_Zip said:
27hp with wat else on it? if i think about it i think 20hp+ is posible with this kit but i dont kno about 27hp...if i see the dyno ill believe it. wats the wear like with these kits? its kinda cheap for a kit, crank, piston (everything) for just 343 euros...id still go with PR tho. u van have fun with this kit. :)

You can belive it or not, this is very simple!

So if it's not as expensive as the Malossi or Pro Race maybe this shit? This is an universalization!!

a local friend of mine had mk pr cil and special pipe and crank in his bike with 21 and hebo readcage and it ran really nice...stock sprockets he was hit 125kph orso...friend with mhr80 was a little faster with mhr crank,polini pipe,hebo readcage ,21mm,and cluth springs...and aanother guy with krd 80,krd crank,mkpr pipe,24mm, clutch springs and tall sprockets was hittin around 130kph but picking up way faster... thats why i would take krd over mkpr...although i have never seen siminini cil for am6 engine i wouldnt pick it because i have seen the minarelli and honda engine cils and they wear very fast and when tuning it chips easily...

and i extremely doubt 27hp as well, there isnt a chance in hell...luckily get 20..maybe 17 to 18 untuned....i dont like siminini cils....

well the 20hp was hard to get for this guy away. like he spent hours tuning it...trying everykit there is and so thats why i say go with MK PR. i know 130kmh is fast here for like a kitted up 50 but he gets 100mph out of his bike...so if i had an rs50 and put alot of money into it i would be expectin at least 140 pushin 150kmh. but like he has everything tuned, alot of stuff lightened and basically went all out on the bike. if i had an am6 in bermy i would send it to him and say do watever it takes! but $$$...hes spent alot on the bike too prolly way more than we ever would. but ya..i would take Pro Race then malossi..i aint ever seen a KRD 80 run so i dunno bout it.

Back