Advice/Help - Aerox - Yasuni Z

Aerox 1999

Hello again (last visited 13-07-05 :eek: )

I bought a Yasuni Z today, I wanted an R but I couldn't find one. I need my bike to be working for Monday (work). :(

People have told me that the Z isn't very good and is almost the same as the stock exhaust pipe. Is this true? It cost me 130€ so I hope it will give me some more performance.

I have the stock cylinder which has the exhaust opening enlarged, hebo variator and clutch.

Now my questions; I have the original 12mm dellorto carburetor and another 19mm dellorto carburetor. Should I use the 19mm or is it too big for my 49cc & yasuni Z? Also have you any good tips for carbureting it or good links to guides?

Next question, what variator weights should I use with the Z? Also which clutch springs? For the ''big central clutch spring'' I have a yellow malossi, is that still good with my new exhaust pipe? I would like the bike to be as ‘smooth’ as possible. (i.e. not a lot of revs to set off, etc)

Any links to guides/tutorials for scooter tuning (in English) would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot!

Advertisement - register to remove this

You can use the 19 m.m. carb, any ways it has to be jetted accordingly to your set up (as well as the 12m.m.).

On the roller side..it is a matter of trial & error..you MUST have in hand a set of different rollers, let's say from 3.5Grs. to 6.00 Grs.

Good Luck!

yep, yasuni Z sux.. but anyway, first unblock the exhaust.. i hope u know where this blockade is.. u should use rollers around 4g.. on 50cc u wont get much with changing carb. from 12mm to 19mm.. just use 12mm or buy 70cc kit, there 19mm will be better..

Back